ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Your right Frances. I'm thinking maybe we need to set up our own wee group. All weigh-in together. Maybe Friday morning if anyone is interested??

Tracy, I had 2 chinese take-aways, a meal out, numerous bars of chocolate and god knows what else. I eat mindlessly! And I was so excited last week too, 2lb and full of motivation. Need to get ourselves back there!!
Tracy and Laura, I'm assuming the listed yumminess was over a week/weekend n not all in one day???
Please note... I am VERY jealous!!! But I think if we're honest, we've all had weeks like that..

Laura I weigh in Friday anyway and usually just update my thread.. but yea am up for a Friday WI thread :)

Dubchick81 said:
Tracy and Laura, I'm assuming the listed yumminess was over a week/weekend n not all in one day???
Please note... I am VERY jealous!!! But I think if we're honest, we've all had weeks like that..

Laura I weigh in Friday anyway and usually just update my thread.. but yea am up for a Friday WI thread :)

Yeah it was Friday to Sunday, not ideal with WI on a Monday:(

Girls come on.. Get to the shop and get prepared.. Preparation is the key..
Come on, if I can stay on track while feeling this pants, anyone can.. Come on...

I know hon - I'm only letting myself down really :(

Your right Frances. I'm thinking maybe we need to set up our own wee group. All weigh-in together. Maybe Friday morning if anyone is interested??

Sarah you are far from huge, you are slim. We'll get our heads back into it and STAY THAT WAY!!!!!!

Tracy, I had 2 chinese take-aways, a meal out, numerous bars of chocolate and god knows what else. I eat mindlessly! And I was so excited last week too, 2lb and full of motivation. Need to get ourselves back there!!

I'm defo up for a Fridat WI thingy - I need all the support I can get with this at the minute I think!!
I'm not slim - I still feel massive and hate looking in the mirror.

Girls I'm on the verge of tears at my desk here. Honestly, I feel SO bad.

I'm defo up for a Fridat WI thingy - I need all the support I can get with this at the minute I think!!

Don't be sad hun.. You're not huge by any means.. The only huge thing about you, as far as I can tell, is your heart :)
But I understand what you mean.. Bold food clogs you and bloats and makes you feel CRAP.. A day or 2 of on plan eating will sort you out no end.. Chin up girly.. Look at your MASSIVE achievment.. You're still below target weight.. So you're still where you've decided you're happy to be between now n new year...

Don't be sad hun.. You're not huge by any means.. The only huge thing about you, as far as I can tell, is your heart :)
But I understand what you mean.. Bold food clogs you and bloats and makes you feel CRAP.. A day or 2 of on plan eating will sort you out no end.. Chin up girly.. Look at your MASSIVE achievment.. You're still below target weight.. So you're still where you've decided you're happy to be between now n new year...

I'm after being in the bathroom at work crying and everything. I can't stand how I look at all.
Below target yes but keep telling myself I must've set my target too high because I still don't look like I want to (does that make sense?).

azwethinkweiz said:

Ill join you girlies n the Friday wi x

I'm after being in the bathroom at work crying and everything. I can't stand how I look at all.
Below target yes but keep telling myself I must've set my target too high because I still don't look like I want to (does that make sense?).
Yes it makes perfect sense.. I think a high percentage of us feel that way.. I set my original goal to losing 2 stone.. Am here and nowhere near happy with how I look.. I feel I haven't changed shape/size at all.. Ppl at work tell me I look great and are always commenting on how well I've done to lose all that weight etc.. N some ppl are telling OK enough is enough, I look great now as I am.. Don't lose anymore.. But I'm not even close to being happy with how I look..
But in reality, I don't think we're ever gona be happy with how we look. We'll change one thing then hav a problem with something else.. Its how women are built I think and glossy mags have allot to answer for when it comes to how we think we should look.. There's no point in me telling you you look great as you are, as that's not how you're feeling right now.. Please wipe your tears

I think its a girl thing. I've over 3 stone off all together (closer to 4 if I'm truthfull with how much I used to weigh). I'm a size 12/10 and I still am very consious of my size. Feel big alot, but I just try and rationalise it with myself.

Right I'm off to set up a weigh-in thread for us girlies. What'll I call it?

I agree with everything Frances has said.

Sarah you've done brilliantly with your eating and your running. You need to feel proud of yourself about that.

MrsLmc said:
I think its a girl thing. I've over 3 stone off all together (closer to 4 if I'm truthfull with how much I used to weigh). I'm a size 12/10 and I still am very consious of my size. Feel big alot, but I just try and rationalise it with myself.

The old timers. :) Not that we're old just that we've been doing this for so bloody long.

The old timers. :) Not that we're old just that we've been doing this for so bloody long.

Ha ha I was actually thinking that too Tracy lol. That's what I'll call it then, I'll put it in the weigh-ins section :-D And once its official it means we have to do it lol

Yes it makes perfect sense.. I think a high percentage of us feel that way.. I set my original goal to losing 2 stone.. Am here and nowhere near happy with how I look.. I feel I haven't changed shape/size at all.. Ppl at work tell me I look great and are always commenting on how well I've done to lose all that weight etc.. N some ppl are telling OK enough is enough, I look great now as I am.. Don't lose anymore.. But I'm not even close to being happy with how I look..
But in reality, I don't think we're ever gona be happy with how we look. We'll change one thing then hav a problem with something else.. Its how women are built I think and glossy mags have allot to answer for when it comes to how we think we should look.. There's no point in me telling you you look great as you are, as that's not how you're feeling right now.. Please wipe your tears

Yeah I'm not sure I'll ever be happy with myself - that's what my Mum is always saying to me anyway. I just feel so disgusting almost all of the time and I want that to be gone!
The tears are over and done with - just a moment of weakness lol.

Yeah I've lost over 3st too and a size 12. I always said I'd be happy if I could get back to a size 12. And yet here I am feeling as big as ever for some reason? We're all gone mad!

I agree with everything Frances has said.

Sarah you've done brilliantly with your eating and your running. You need to feel proud of yourself about that.

I don't even run anymore... I gave that up as well after I hurt my leg in the 10 mile run. And then never got back into it again because I felt I wasn't all that great at it in the first place. Ack, me own worst enemy hehe xx

I've been very quiet on here lately. But I am trying my best to be good this week. Still not 100% but I'm hoping some of last weeks gain will be gone at least. Havng fish for my dinner later with some homemade wedges and mayne some rocket salad. So I've been trying to plan ahead like that each day :)

Dubchick81 said:
Hello hunnie.. Yes you have.. I've missed ya :(
Sounds like a yummy dinner... can I come to dinner?? lol

You missed dinner hon ;)
It was lovely... mmm...

Had an "ok" day overall... kinda.
Didn't snack half as much as I normally do (which is a lot!!) so my gradual cut down seems to be working.
Had 2 mini ham & cheese pastries my Mum made especially for me for brekkie!
Lunch was 2 bacon medallions and a dry fried egg in a sambo. Had a naughty multipack bag of hunky dorys too o_O
Wee bit of 70% dark choccie as a snack around 3pm.
Dinner was BBQ salmon with homemade wedges and a few peas.
Then an iceberger (Mum strikes again! ) for "dessert".

Not too bad but can do better :)
Let's hope and pray I lose some of last week's gain tomorrow though eek :(

Lost last week's gain thank god :) Back to 10st 5.5lb again. Gotta keep going now :)

Back