ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I'm alive ladies :)
Just back from Florence/Pisa in Italy!!
Me on top of the leaning tower lol...

ForumRunner_20121212_085042.png

Aw there you are.. Please don't leave us like that again without a reminder that you're gona be away for a bit.. Was getting quite worried about you.. was just about to jump to FB to try get you there...
How was Italy? Gorgeous pic... You are so naturally beautiful.. Dunno why you've so little confidence.. You're a stunner... xxx

Aw there you are.. Please don't leave us like that again without a reminder that you're gona be away for a bit.. Was getting quite worried about you.. was just about to jump to FB to try get you there...
How was Italy? Gorgeous pic... You are so naturally beautiful.. Dunno why you've so little confidence.. You're a stunner... xxx

Sorry hon, I wasn't really on the diet wagon either and was having a rough time of it so I just kept myself to myself. Back now and in better form but sucks to be back at work!!

Yeah right... beautiful I do NOT think! I have a big fat face and tiny eyes - I'm all out of proportion hehe :p xx

Yay, missed you. You seriously don't realise what a stunner you are do you? That photo says it all fun, beautiful, friendly and cool cool cool.

Yay, missed you. You seriously don't realise what a stunner you are do you? That photo says it all fun, beautiful, friendly and cool cool cool.

It's a fab pic isn't it. I love how naturally pretty she is.

It's a fab pic isn't it. I love how naturally pretty she is.

I'm not a stunner. I know ye are lovely people and probably don't like to hear of someone who feels bad about themselves because ye are just too nice and would never want someone to feel bad.
Honestly... you're too kind Tracy/Frances, I don't deserve it! X

I'm not a stunner. I know ye are lovely people and probably don't like to hear of someone who feels bad about themselves because ye are just too nice and would never want someone to feel bad.
Honestly... you're too kind Tracy/Frances, I don't deserve it! X
Sarah, honest to God.. I'm the kind of person who will never hurt someones feelings intentionally.. So I have come to learn to only say something, if I have something nice to say.. And if I think something mean, I comment on the good, and ignore the bad.. (God I'm ranting...) My point is, if I'm unimpressed with something, or something isn't to my taste, I just won't comment.. ie if a friend gets her hair done n I dont like i'll say "oh you've had your hair done" but leave it at that.. I won't say its nice coz its expected, but i'll acknowledge it... Getting my point thru the waffle??? In case not, I wouldn't say it, if I didn't honestly mean it...

Merry Christmas to all my minimins buddies :) <3 xXx

:) xXx thanks!

I'm ok. Feeling a little better today, who knows how long that'll last lol. Have a psychiatrist appt today, not looking forward to that.
Need to get back into a diet, think I'm about 10st 11 now, disaster lol! How you finding slimming world? It confuses the hell out of me which is why I never tried it so far hehe. X

Back