ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Thanks Laura :)
Thanks Tracy :)

Gotta try my best to stay on track this week now x

Thanks everyone. :) Had a busy weekend and was out a lot so ate some snacks/food that I shouldn't have. Not to worry, I shall stick to my food plan today onwards. Been so munchy lately, don't know why? Have TOTM haunting me so maybe that's what it is!? How's everybody? X

Dubchick81 said:
Hiya hunnie..Hope you had a good weekend? xx

Yep :) Was a nice weekend overall but ate a bit too much unfortunately. Trying to stay on the right track, constantly craving chocolate though lol!

Bet you're really excited about the house, when can you have the keys? You're all grown up hehe :) x

Yep :) Was a nice weekend overall but ate a bit too much unfortunately. Trying to stay on the right track, constantly craving chocolate though lol!

Bet you're really excited about the house, when can you have the keys? You're all grown up hehe :) x

Not sure. Waiting to hear from the solicitor. Hopefully today now he's saying mayb on the morning... So hoping for today...

Wud u hav a drinking chocolate to beat the craving?? Still pointed but 1pp is better than 5pp per bar... :)

Well done on loss hon. Think a few of us are a bit pickey these days. Weather maybe? :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My Mum keeps blaming the weather for being picky at food all the time too. She's at it as well. I'm always a holy terror when I'm on TOTM in regards to choccie and stuff. Really need to try to get a handle on that.
Today I've had my belvita and coffee so far. Gonna grab a ham toastie for lunch and try to swig on some water at the desk here. I've had a bit of a rough few days with my head... Was really struggling with my thoughts for a while but I feel ok today.

I always start the day so well with my brekkie and lunch etc. but then I go and ruin it in the evenings? My Mum is constantly offering me crispa/choccie/ice creams too so it can be tough.
It's my brothers birthday tomorrow as well so probably be cake on the go :(
Then it's my friends birthday at the weekend too. Need to get my willpower kicked into gear.

On a happier note, only 11 days until I head to Florence for a girly weekend :)

Wow Florence! Fab! So jealous! :)
I go to pot when I go home to my parents-cake, biscuits. So I feel your pain with being offered food all the time. You hav great will power. :)

Wow Florence! Fab! So jealous! :)
I go to pot when I go home to my parents-cake, biscuits. So I feel your pain with being offered food all the time. You hav great will power. :)

Yeah can't wait for Florence - we got cheap flights and cheap accomodation. So gonna see a few sights and have a few yummy pasta dishes hehe :)

I know - I didnt eat the ice cream I was offered... but unfortunately I ate the chocolate I was offered :(

azwethinkweiz said:
Yeah can't wait for Florence - we got cheap flights and cheap accomodation. So gonna see a few sights and have a few yummy pasta dishes hehe :)

I know - I didnt eat the ice cream I was offered... but unfortunately I ate the chocolate I was offered :(

Well if your offered a lot then saying yes to something is ok. :)
Soooo jealous! :) I'm goin to my sister in Manchester in January. That's as exciting as it gets. :)

Back