ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Awwwh wow that'd be great hon, I really hope it works for you now!! I'm gonna be rooting for ya all week :D xxxx

Also forgot to say... I've now met 2 more of my mini goals. My 5% and getting to 11 & a half stone (finally!) Muchos happios :D ;) xx

Omg Sarah I've been thinking about you all day, I went out and forgot my phone. That's an excellent loss, well done I'm really pleased for ya.

xxx

woooooooooooooop!!!! THATS FAB!! :happy096:

Thanks chickens, its so lovely to have support here cuz my family are kinda "whatever" about the whole thing. So thanks :D xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ahh thats rubbish Sarah :( ... are they jealous???!!!

Nah they just don't care really. My mum says I won't stick to it lol. X

Thanks Tano :) xx

Me too hon. I love the way my mums face drops everytime I tell her about another loss heehee ;) x

Just cooked up some fresh meringues, mmm these will be yummy! :)

Well done Sarah!! Great loss :) xx

Thanks chickaboo ;)

This is yesterdays diary, not really following the wendy plan to a T anymore (I'll do it once a month maybe) but might do one "big" point day this week anyways.

Milk -2pp

Brunch (was busy all morning :():
Burger bun -4pp
Chicken burger -3pp
Waffle -3pp

Chickatees -2pp
Banana -0pp

Dinner:
Meatball pasta bake -10pp
Coke zero -0pp

Dessert:
Homemade Meringue w. Light cream, raspberry coulis & fresh raspberries - 6pp (divine!!)

Mini bag of fingers -3pp

So I used 33pp which is isn't too bad for a saturday ;)
29/29 dailies, 4/49 weeklies used!

Last edited:
FOllowing, so just saying hi :)

What chicken burgers are 3pp Sarah?

xxx

I get mine from Asda in the frozen section and their 3p a burger and 6p for 2.

Mrsm79 said:
What chicken burgers are 3pp Sarah?

xxx

They're birdseye ones hon... Not the quarter pounders mind, just regular sized ones. I think its 7pp for 2 (maybe its 6pp, I can't remember lol) xx

i don't know what they are like but asda do a extra special mini merangues with strawberry bits, £1.34, didnt think was bad for extra special range, only 1pp for 3! i was goin to get some tod but they were out of ww cream! grrr haha xx

kezzalicious30 said:
i don't know what they are like but asda do a extra special mini merangues with strawberry bits, £1.34, didnt think was bad for extra special range, only 1pp for 3! i was goin to get some tod but they were out of ww cream! grrr haha xx

Ohh they sound gorgeous! X

Back