ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Yummy! Nana split ;) x

Awwwh thanks jemma. I lost a pound... Not much but very happy cuz I'm into the 11s now. Slowly but surely eh lol?! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

well done Az ...yay for 11's x

I'd like to get down to about 10 and a half stone if I can! I'd be happy to even get into the higher end of 10 stone but we'll see how it goes. I actually weighed myself twice and second time showed another half pound loss!?? But I'll leave it as a pound loss I think... Hopefully next week I'll be down another pound :D

Jemmalb said:
Ul do it easy!! Yeah ul defo do another pound next week!! Xx

Heeehee I hope so :D :D thanks jemma x

A pound a week is FAB! your more likely to keep it off than if you were to loose loads of weight in one go :cool::flirt2:

Thanks claire, just feels very slow I suppose but I'd happy with a lb a week definitely!! :) x

Thats all im loosin a week .. but i recon its good for what we can actually eat on a diet :flirt2: ... like, im havin Pizza hut on monday ... Mmmmm, you couldnt have that on most diets and still loose weight xxxxx

Congrats on getting into the 11 something zone Sar! I just got into it last week and thought I never would get below 12 stone. Yeah I only lost 1lb this week as well so I know how you feel about the weight loss being slow. Still we both weigh less than we did last week which is what it is all about. I am only 5ft4 so I hope to ultimately get down to 9 stone but at this stage I would feel like a skinny minny at 10 stone. Big belly be gone!

Too right Claire, I love love love being able to have treats. I went to the cinema today and ate my weight in popcorn lol :p xXx

Lol I don't think I'd ever get to 10 stone... When I was quite slim a few years ago I actually weighed 11 stone. I'm big boned (not an excuse, I really am... V.broad shouldered etc.) But I do hope to get into the 10s at least. I'll stop when I'm comfortable with how I look. Well done on the loss Ellen, every little helps eh! :) x

Todays diary

Milk allowance - 2pp

Brekkie:
Fried egg - 2pp
2 Bacon medallions - 2pp
Floury bap toasted - 5pp

Lunch:
None... Went to the cinema lol
1 choccie sweet - 1pp

Cinema treats:
Popcorn - 18pp
Minstrels - 8pp
Pepsi max - 0pp

Evening snack:
Bran flakes & skimmed milk - 5pp

Total - 43
29/29 dailies
14/49 weeklies used

Not too bad methinks considering all the popcorn I ate lol.

What film did you see Sar? I've been meaning to see the new Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts one.
About bacon medallions, which brand do you use? I use the Tesco ones and they are 2 for 1pp.

Yay well done for the 1lb loss :) that's brill! You will soon see those 10s xx

They were ones my mum bought, I think they were from tescos too but they weren't the healthy living ones that she usually buys. Are they the ones that are 2 for 1pp??
Oh and I saw harry potter. Yes yes I'm a potter nerd although I dunno why I bother seeing the movies when they change so much from the books lol. I do like tom hanks but that looks like a chick flick so I was unsure of it lol, I gotta be in a cheesy mood to go to that one :p

Thanks carly, I really hope so!! X

Jemmalb said:
I'm a Harry potter geek too lol!! What was the film like? Nit had chance to see it yet xx

No way!! I was sure I was going to be ridiculed by you all lol :p
The film was... Entertaining. But they pretty much changed everything from the book... I'm not even exaggerating. I still enjoyed it like.. But I would've preferred to see the books version of events! XxX

That's what u was hoping wouldnt happen I love the books!! I wasn't really impressed with deathly hallows part one so was hoping this would be better with pots mire action!! Dis u watch it in 3d? Xx

Back