ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Yeah I did it in 3D VIP stylee lol. Well there IS more action (I was going for that too). By the way, they cut out the whole dumbledores past thing. *Sigh*
Still worth a watch anyway! But the books are far far FAR better as usual hehe x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Aww no way!!! Wev got a huge IMAX screen here which is like 19 meters high n 26 meters wide it's huuuge!! So hoping to watch it on that!! Excited!! Xx

That's so cool, there's imax in dublin too but I fancied going to the leather seats this time heehee! The OH wants to go see it next week so I'll prob be going to it again lol x

That sucks... Can you drag a friend or family member to it instead heehee!? :p x

Yeah I could but he won't let me as he's dieing to watch it too lol....... In fact don't think any of my friends r Harry potter geeks like me lol xx

Got to admit I don't get the obsession! I've only watched a bit if one! Maybe I should watch them all sometime?! Cx

Uv Gota read the books ther soo much better!! I only got converted about 2 years ago lol. The first few films r more for kids but each one gets better!! Xx

Awwh its the books really Carly, I just love them. They're miles better than the movies but obviously I _have_ to see the movies aswell (so I can complain about them) :p x

One day I'll read the books then ;) xx

Yeah u gotta!! Ul get addicted!! The films r good too but nothing on the books!! Anyone like lord of the rings?? Xx

Another one I've missed out on lol! X

Love LOTR jemma. "You would die before your stroke fell!" Haha. Such a nerd... ;) x

I love harry potter too......haven't seen the new one yet though hope to bext week ...have seen them all and think now I will read the books too after your recommendations Az and Jemma ..hope your all having a good day x

Yeah Jen u have to read the books ther brill!! Sarah have u read the hobbit? Can't wait for that film to come out!! Xx

Course I've read the hobbit!! Its brilliant! Think they're splitting the movie into 2 parts, should be good. :) jem, the books are excellent... Trust me. They start off a lil childish but the story just gets better and better!

Back