ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

AND they forgive the TOTM mood swings!!

Men eh?!
Its mad coz Jonathan, my current BF, was more supportive and he was in Australia at that time!!
I shud probably explain.. I was with Jonathan years ago for 3.5years.. We finished when i was 21.. I was then with Keith for a year and Kevin for almmost 5years.. Then me n Kevin split, (Jonathan came home a short time before for his brothers wedding) and shortly after me and Jonathan (or Jono as he's known) got back together..
We had never lost touch or never fell out.. it was an amicable split with nothing bad ever happening.. we were bother just very young.. He was only 19 and wanted to travel and I was never bitten by the travel bug so eventually we just parted..
We chatted on MSN n email n stuff n always kept in contact.. Not constent but never lost touch..
The morning my Mam died he was straight on the phone and was just so nice.. Then we met up for drinks and a catch up and things started (again) from there..
And now, cheesy as it sounds, i'm happier than ever!! :D

The morning my Mam died he was straight on the phone and was just so nice.. Then we met up for drinks and a catch up and things started (again) from there..
And now, cheesy as it sounds, i'm happier than ever!! :D

But thats what you need isn't it, that level of care and support - thats what we are all looking for in a relationship, we hand it out routinely, its not too much to ask for a little in return!!! Jono sounds amazing by the way hun !

Ah he is.. He's great.. He lets me have my down days and knows exactly when to leave me to rant and when I just need to be held.. He's deadly.. BUT.. he can be a right little sh1t too. But his good far out weighs his bad.. And TBH, his 'bad' isn't really that bad.. :D

Wow tras, thank you so much for that. It makes such sense. I should feel good in a relationship rather than that I'm not good enough or skinny enough or whatever. He told me before his "type" was "really thin, athletic, tall beauts" (which I'm not) and since then I'm very hard on myself and feel frumpy... Kinda like he's "making do" with me or something? Those words swirl around my head and I wonder why he's with me at all if I'm not his "type" ya know?! Am I even making sense lol??
You lot are great. So easy to explain things too! :D xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Can't believe he said that! your OH is the one who should be building up your confidence, not telling you he likes girls completely different to you! You are beautiful and you deserve someone who makes sure you know that! have a nice weekend and hope you have some good alone time :) x

VeggieAnna said:
Can't believe he said that! your OH is the one who should be building up your confidence, not telling you he likes girls completely different to you! You are beautiful and you deserve someone who makes sure you know that! have a nice weekend and hope you have some good alone time :) x

I know hon. Feel really down about it sometimes. I thought it was very harsh of him to say. Honestly, I've never felt less attractive than right now, I hate feeling like he's making do with me when he wanted something entirely different.
Met with my two bessie mates for coffee this evening and had a good whinge. They were disgusted by what he'd said and done too. So I'm glad I'm not the only one... don't feel like a paranoid gf anymore lol. :D

Its WI day tomorrow. Unfortunately. Don't think I've lost, its another gain or sts I think :( we'll see! X

Thanks lovelies, it'll be sts if I'm lucky. Stupid totm making me feel bloaty, daaaammit! Hehe. X

Hahaha! Good afternoon :p
Well after the 2lb gain last week, I was dreading weigh in but those 2lb are gone. So back to 11st 6... I don't think that's too bad lol! X

Glad a nice chat with your friends made you feel better :) You are definetely not being crazy!! And yay for 2 pound loss, thats really good considering its totm too :) x

Yeah I think its just the 2lb last week wasnt reeeeally a 2lb gain if you know what I mean? Glad its gone all the same. Hopefully get a lb off next week, don't wanna be stuck at this weight for _another_ week.
Ugh totm... Tummy pain and choccie crave, aaargh! I will resist... ish... X

Hi Sarah!

Well done for ur 2lb loss!! Sorry I haven't been around much last few days!

Massive hugs petal! U are amazing, gorgeous, funny, kind, sweet, Pretty and slim! U are not a crazy girlfriend! U are human! He cannot sneak around and not tell u! Cheeky bugger!!

I kno a while back u weren't sure whether things were right... Maybe this is a sign? U deserve to be treated like a princess and not made to feel second best! As Kate winslet says in the holiday "you are meant to be the leading lady in your own life for gods sake"

Love u lots! My number is on fb if u ever want to text xx

I love how you put that Carly... You have a way with words. Appreciate it my dear <3 :D xx

Thanks Mrs... I don't think its a "real" loss because I don't think last week was a "real" gain if you get my meaning? So reeeeally its prob a sts two weeks in a row LOL! Still... I'm happy enough, hope for a loss next week :) xx

Saraaah !! well done on loosin those 2lbs !!!!!!!! your ace !!! personally from what ive read .... this guy your with is totally not the one - who tells someone they have a 'type' .... the 'one' makes u feel like your his princess and no other woman would ever compare ....... he accepts you for who you are - he doesnt want you to change and you dont want him to change .......... i agree with Carly - this is a sign ....... Sarah i think your prince is out there waiting for you ... :D;) ... Princes dont make u feel worthless and unloved ..... i wanna hug you :D xxxxx

Last edited:
Back