ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Hahaha I bet you won't even like them now :p x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Heehee you had some then? I had some today too. Munch munch yum yum :D x

Yeah the cheddar and spring onion flavour, it's hard to just have 1 packet though!

xxx

I know... I could devour a couple packets. The sweet chilli ones are good too. Mmm. Love them on the side of a bagel or sambo. :) x

I really need to try those!!! oh and you know your ticker how do you get it on your page/signature? becuase when I copy and paste the code it says invalid file? x

You copying the right code hon? Usually tickers give you 3 or 4 different sets of code. What you need for on here is the bbcode one... You just paste that bbcode into your siggie and it should work? XxX

Cool!! You're welcome hon :) x

Todays diary

Milk allow - 3pp

Brekkie:
Special k - 4pp

Snack:
Special k bliss - 2pp

Lunch:
Bagel with ham and cheese - 6pp
Velvet crunch - 2pp
WW yogurt - 1pp

Snack:
WW mini roll - 2pp
Popcorn - 2pp

Dinner:
Chicken and egg rice - 10pp

Snacks:
WW mini roll - 2pp
Carrs nibbles - 3pp

So eh... 37pp used. 29/29 dailies and 8 weeklies. Shocking lol. I dunno why I can't stop eating this week. Might be looking at a gain this week, sts if I'm lucky hehe!

Have 16 weekly pp left. Should prob try not to use anymore of them considering I feel so bloaty
*takes off like hot air balloon*

Use your weeklies Sarah ... whether bloated or not :D

*Claire-Bear* said:
Use your weeklies Sarah ... whether bloated or not :D

Feeling a bit antsy about using em now because I feel so heavy lol. Perhaps my 2lb loss was too good to be true last week hahaha :p x

Need to keep that metabolism going, i dunno if you have ever done it but if you add up how many cals you have in a day (29 point day) it only adds to 1200 cals ... if you stuck to that on a daily basis your body would get comfortable on it .... so sometimes eating more actually helps loose weight ;)

Does eating weeklies really help ? I only lost 1lb today after being really good and doing stupid amounts of walking. My previous weeks I had 2 STS I'm a bit fed up.

xxx

I only know this Mrs m coz i use to just eat my 29p a day ... but started either gaining or staying the same every week, someone suggested i eat more ... i did ... and ive lost a further 5lb since :rolleyes:;) .... id recommend eating more esp if your spicing the metabolism up with exercise!!!

Right thanks Claire, I WI on Wednesday but I've had a **** day, I went out for breakfast this morning and it's gone downhill from there so back on it tomorrow.:) and will try eating more.

xxx

Mmm eating more seems like the most delicious way to lose weight lol. What I'm really worried about is my snacking, I have way too many points spent on snacks I think. In the evenings especially!! Where's my willpower gone lol :p x

Special K Bliss?? What is this?? Sounds like bliss hee hee..

Feeling full or heavy isn't necassarily a bad thing.. I woke up feeling like i'd had a gain, weighed, and I lost 2lb.. :D Even after not using up all my dailies the last 2 days.. (had another 4 unused dailies last night) So it may be that you feeling satisfied (hunger wise) and your body is happy :D

Back