ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Those sound yum... Unfortunately we don't have asda in the ROI hon :( and every meringue I get in shops is dry (I prefer them to be chewy in the middle) so I made my own but I made them a bit too big so I'll know better next time lol! xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Keep an eye out for light cream in a can... Same pp as WW cream but handy to have in the fridge because it doesn't go off quickly or anything :) x

Oh good tip as I'm the only one who would use the cream and I only use like a spoon at a time ha. I get mine from m&s 1PP for one 3PP for two there yummy! Xx

Yeah I got the cream in a can from tesco! I just checked my fridge there, its called creamfields light real dairy cream. Its 1pp for 55mls, 2pp for 110mls and 2pp :)eek:) for 165mls ;)
55mls equates about 11.5g if you're weighing when you spray it. Its just real handy for me as I wouldn't use a tub of the WW in time because like you I only use a tbsp or so at a time.. X

Ooh yeh I'll keep an eye out for that cream! Shame u haven't got a asda! :-( xx

My scales covert between grams, mls and oz's so that would be ideal gonna get some! Im going food shopping tomorrow to tesco or asda, its unfair yous dont get asda they do so much ww stuff!, the nearest one is like 40mins from me so dont go all the time but every once in a while; my usual is tesco! x

Oh fancy scales. :) Mine's just grams and ounces so I usually stick my meringue on the scales, set them to zero and weigh out 11 or 22g depending on how creamy I want it heehee! Just had one now, you get a nice bit of cream for 1pp :) mmm yum yum, I could've ate it twice! X

It is a pity about asda :( x

Oooh mine are salter but not quite as fancy! ;) Ooo you should make meringue sometime hon, its not too hard. Just egg white and caster sugar whipped together :D its real nice when they're fresh, sometimes they turn out a bit like pavlova with the soft bit in the middle. Mine were hard on outside, then a chewy layer and then a lil soft layer mmmm...

I will try that sometime :) I cant bake anymore as i would eat everything ha, i used to make cupcakes and cakes everyweek. Im the type of person who cant have any bad food near me ha like an addict to food id munch all day! x

I know how you feel. I used to bake a lot too! I've completely stopped now because I know I'll scoff the lot... But meringue can be quite low pp so said I'd bake some lol ;)

I'm lovin Meringues too such a nice thing to have with yogurts etc... I have just brought the ones from M&S hope they are yummy!! Well done on your loss Sarah x

Hardi77 said:
I'm lovin Meringues too such a nice thing to have with yogurts etc... I have just brought the ones from M&S hope they are yummy!! Well done on your loss Sarah x

Mmm I love meringue, never had m&s ones... Must try them :)

Thanks hon :D xx

Todays diary.

Milk -2pp

Brunch (spent the morning in bed ;)):
Chicken burger - 7pp
Waffle -3pp
Fried Egg -2pp

Snacks:
Mini jammie dodgers -2pp
Mini cadbury animals -3pp

Dinner:
Chicken fried rice H/M -11pp

Dessert:
Meringue w. Cream & raspberries -5pp

So 35pp used today.
29/29 dailies
6 weeklies used so that's 10/49. Still feeling snackish :(

Well done on it amazing loss sweetie! U are showing ur family! U are sticking to it! U are doing it!! Xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Well done on it amazing loss sweetie! U are showing ur family! U are sticking to it! U are doing it!! Xx

Thanks so much Carly :) I'd go mad if I didn't have you lot :D xx

:) xx

Skinny mini!! That's YOU my dear ;) nah I'm not gonna do it this week, I'm nearly worried it wouldn't work if I did it all the time hehe! I'll go with the flow this week, did you enjoy the wedding hon? Xx

Aw year the wedding was lovely had such a good time the bride look gorgeous I was crying all day lol nit good wen uv got false lashes on!! Xx

Back