ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Oh there's def something to the big boned theory, can't they tell by the measurement around your wrist - you know whether your finger and index finger just touches, touches comfortably or overlaps?? And by a jaw measurement, my nurse did it for me and said that I should aim for the higher scale of the healthy weight index so I am aiming for 10stone 10lbs goal weight and I am 5ft 5ins - I know I will be a comfortable size 12 at that, and I am happy with that.

I'm same height as you Lydia and ww say my goal weight is 10 stone 4! I def agree with the big boned thing I am not slight at all and I think they should take this into consideration when making goal weights etc x

I know chicks... My goal would be around the 10st 4 or 5 mark but I'm not really aiming for that. The lowest I'd aim is 10st 7 and even I think that's unrealistic. I'm already fitting into some 12s and I'm 11st 6 at the moment... But I defo want to be at least half a stone lighter.
Also... My thumb and index finger don't touch around my wrists... So I'm big boned is it Lydia?

Today I'm being a bit bold. Got the full whack of my totm this morning and been sore and snacky all day long lol... Someone come and kick me up the bum quick!!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

TOTM means mega munchies for everyone, I can't stop myself from eating all day when I'm on!! I'd like to be 10 and a half I'm not designed to be a petite girl I'd look sick if I went too far! X

Hey Sarah have you tried Houmous for snacking. Its great! I've been eating it all week. 50g low fat houmous is 2pp and if you chop up loads of carrot to dip in it, it takes a while to eat. Its addictive and great for totm nibbles xx

This'll sound ridiculous but I've never even tried houmous!! :eek:

What a pr*ck so glad you got rid of him hun!! Something similar happened to me, was engaged 11 years ago, we went on holiday, my nan died so we flew straight back, he dropped me off at my grandads and just went home, i couldn't understand his lack of compassion and care. 6 weeks later one of my grandads died, then 2 weeks later he left me for a woman he had started an affair with 2 weeks before the holiday. It all made sense then!

Honestly girls we are better off with dogs, they are far more loyal and loving !!! :8855:

dogs are defo better :) sadie will always be there for me n loves me all the time when no lad / man will look at me :) xxx

annieb_101 said:
dogs are defo better :) sadie will always be there for me n loves me all the time when no lad / man will look at me :) xxx

I'm sure you've plenty of guys looking at you hon!! Dogs are great though. Mine's called Molly and I love her to bits. And a chinchilla called Charlie too. :D xxx

azwethinkweiz said:
I know chicks... My goal would be around the 10st 4 or 5 mark but I'm not really aiming for that. The lowest I'd aim is 10st 7 and even I think that's unrealistic. I'm already fitting into some 12s and I'm 11st 6 at the moment... But I defo want to be at least half a stone lighter.
Also... My thumb and index finger don't touch around my wrists... So I'm big boned is it Lydia?

Today I'm being a bit bold. Got the full whack of my totm this morning and been sore and snacky all day long lol... Someone come and kick me up the bum quick!!! X

Yep def big boned! :). If it helps my friend is about 5ft 6 and her goal weight was 11st she is a size 10/12.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
I'm sure you've plenty of guys looking at you hon!! Dogs are great though. Mine's called Molly and I love her to bits. And a chinchilla called Charlie too. :D xxx

Lol mine is called millie all we need is a mandy now :)

Yep def big boned! :). If it helps my friend is about 5ft 6 and her goal weight was 11st she is a size 10/12.

That does help. Some people consider 11st to be quite heavy you see but I think it might be an ok weight for me! I was around that weight when I was thinner years back and was fitting size 12s and sometimes 10s. I was happy enough at that size (I'll never be entirely happy with ANY size I think lol). So I'm kinda aiming for that first but would be nice to just SEE 10st something coming up on the scales if I can manage it ;)

Heehee!! You 2 are terrible... :D xx

Dubchick81 said:
I'll call Jono Mandy.. Lets face.. Men are dogs!!! lol.. :D

Ha ha brilliant x

azwethinkweiz said:
That does help. Some people consider 11st to be quite heavy you see but I think it might be an ok weight for me! I was around that weight when I was thinner years back and was fitting size 12s and sometimes 10s. I was happy enough at that size (I'll never be entirely happy with ANY size I think lol). So I'm kinda aiming for that first but would be nice to just SEE 10st something coming up on the scales if I can manage it ;)

Heehee!! You 2 are terrible... :D xx

My friend looks amazing at 11 st!

Hey there- went off the rails for a bit there but just had a great time reading through your pages...hope all's a bit better for you now! As for that tape measure thing,I thought it was pretty irresponsible. I have a friend who runs alot but still has a tiny bit of a mummy tummy and she was barely in the 'healthy' bracket- I mean she wears size 10. I was a definite 12 with a stone to lose and was overweight on it...imagine a poor teenage doing it if they were a bit chubby?!

Hey there- went off the rails for a bit there but just had a great time reading through your pages...hope all's a bit better for you now! As for that tape measure thing,I thought it was pretty irresponsible. I have a friend who runs alot but still has a tiny bit of a mummy tummy and she was barely in the 'healthy' bracket- I mean she wears size 10. I was a definite 12 with a stone to lose and was overweight on it...imagine a poor teenage doing it if they were a bit chubby?!

Things are starting to feel better hon thanks... hopefully I can have some space to think this weekend too.
I know... its terrible. My neighbour looks TINY to me and she said she used that measure and she was only JUST inside the healthy range. Couldnt believe it as she looks so so SO thin to me! It cant possibly be as easy as saying "all women should be under 32in waist" cuz thats madness?! I'll never fit that bill so pffft to it methinks!!

I've a massive waist love :( I'm so broad... like a column shape if ya know what I mean? No definition to my waist whatsoever. Sad times :(

I've recently discovered I have a shape!! My waist is actually there.. It does exist.. I was always just fat! No shape.. just big ugly love handles and I would have classed myself as being apple shaped.. But now I've almost an hour glass shape.. Who knew???!!! lol

Back