ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Welcome hon!! How you doing?? xx

i'm alright thanks babe! hit a bit of an all time low, started uni and am now the heaviest i've ever been eeek! freshers week and lots of free dominoes pizzas definitely took their toll :p oh well it was all so worth it! so back on plan as of monday, and joining the local gym on wednesday so hopefully should have shifted the pounds in no time :D

how's things with you? read your posts about the issues with your OH, hope you're feeling better now! do whatever you feel is right for you, me and my OH broke up at the start of uni and despite everyone telling me i shouldn't get back with him, i did and now we're stronger than ever! so just bear in mind whatever you do it's down to what'll make you happy :D :)

sorry for the ramble haha!

xx

Glad to see you back again hon, aaah I remember freshers week fondly :) mmm, lots of drink and take away food involved. Least you're back on track now, great stuff :D

Yeah I stayed with him for the moment but feel a bit paranoid now and I hate that feeling ya know? You and your OH are doing well then yeah?

Thanks Tracy hon, dreading it to be honest! :p xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

-2.2lb this week. Awesome stuff, that loss came outta nowhere :)

Glad to see you back again hon, aaah I remember freshers week fondly :) mmm, lots of drink and take away food involved. Least you're back on track now, great stuff :D

Yeah I stayed with him for the moment but feel a bit paranoid now and I hate that feeling ya know? You and your OH are doing well then yeah?

Thanks Tracy hon, dreading it to be honest! :p xx

yeah i know how you feel! we are better than ever to be honest, i think the little bit of time apart (as crappy as it made us both feel) has made us appreciated each other a lot more now! i'm sure you and your OH will work through your differences, and if not, then at least you can come out of it saying you tried!

well done on the awesome loss btw babe, WASTING AWAY :p :p i think you need to lend me a bit of your motivation and focus :D xxx

Hi,
Hope you don't mind me popping in.

I was unhappy in my job as a petrol station manager. I had been restaurant manager, coffee shop manager and worked in data for 118118 but got soo bored and tired of it.
I fell pregnant with my oops a daisy, went on maternity and never went back. Always wanted to go to uni so I did an access course on my maternity leave and I am now in my second year of a nursing degree.
I felt like you and thought I could never afford it, but after getting £112 a week on maternity and getting by I thought sod it lol.
Best thing I ever did. I am 36 now and even in uni with some of my 19 year olds class mates but it's fantastic xxxxx

Well done for the awesome loss!! Cx

azwethinkweiz said:
-2.2lb this week. Awesome stuff, that loss came outta nowhere :)

Big massive congratz hun xx u deserve it xx
Hugs x ;-)

Wishbird007 said:
Big massive congratz hun xx u deserve it xx
Hugs x ;-)

Thanks lovely, appreciate it.

I actually weighed myself again this morning to be sure my scales weren't lying to me and they said down another half lb LOL! So I'm happy enough ;) xx

Thank you lovlies, you're too kind :D xx

Your in the tens :D what is your goal weight again? My ww goal is ten stone 4! Need another 20lbs to get to goal and 11lbs to get into tens It sounds so much better than 11's :D your gonna be skinny mini on them Lanzarote beaches!! xx

Your in the tens :D what is your goal weight again? My ww goal is ten stone 4! Need another 20lbs to get to goal and 11lbs to get into tens It sounds so much better than 11's :D your gonna be skinny mini on them Lanzarote beaches!! xx

I know!! My jaw dropped when I saw the 10 on my scales... I havent seen it in soooo long ;)
My goal weight at the moment is 148lbs (10st 8lb) which I wanted to get to by xmas... My ACTUAL WW goal I think is 146lbs (10st 6lbs). I never thought I'd make it this far lol.
Oh hon, you'll get there... I was 14st 2 last year and 12st 2 when I started again this year. You have a goal date or just going with the flow? :cool:
Haha... my Mum said the same about Lanzarote. She annoyed me a little bit yesterday. I was happy after weighing and I said "I just weighed myself!!" and she goes "I don't even want to know. I don't want to hear about you losing weight."
She seems to resent me for losing weight because she's stuck at this same weight (she won't do WW with me though, I can't coax her). It got me down a little bit that she couldnt just be happy about it for me. Instead she seemed to think I didn't deserve to lose any weight because I don't exercise as much as her and because I have treats like choccie etc. :(

If she won't try it there is nothing u can do - the green eyed monster is an awful thing! U are in the 10s!!! Not far till that goal at all!!!!! Xx

Lacking in body confidence... still have a jello belly and a big kaboose lol. I'll try and embrace them on hols though :p xx

Back