ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I may get a tattoo at goal with stars for the number of stones lost... And I also want to get a Thomas sabo charm bracelet so may start it with a bikini or something at goal... Then house keys, wedding ring, dummy as the dreams slot in after lol?! That's the dream lol!

U are doing amazing missy and don't u forget it :D x

eHHH, Carly that tattoo is a fab idea!! & ive just googled thomas sabo and WOW! i love them !!! i want onneeeeeee !!

CarlyLanky140 said:
I may get a tattoo at goal with stars for the number of stones lost... And I also want to get a Thomas sabo charm bracelet so may start it with a bikini or something at goal... Then house keys, wedding ring, dummy as the dreams slot in after lol?! That's the dream lol!

U are doing amazing missy and don't u forget it :D x

Ooooh Carly I love the star tattoo idea! :)
Also love Thomas Sabo 2, I've got a friend who works at one of the London branches - I'm jealous! ;)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Looked up the thomas sabo, very nice :)

Yesterdays food diary

Milk -1pp

Brekkie:
Beans on toast -8pp

Snacks:
Mini ripple -2pp
Tayto snax -2pp

Lunch:
Chicken & noodles -8pp
Kitkat funsize -3pp

Dinner:
Yellow thai curry -18pp
Loop the loop -2pp

Snack:
French fancy -3pp
Few grapes -0pp

So that's 47/29 so 18 weeklies used (+18 day on wendie).

29/29 dailies
31/49 weeklies used so far.

Today its +2 day so it'll be a far cry from yesterday :p

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I know girls, I went mad lol! I was like "ooooh french fancy, don't mind if I do!" :p xx

That's right tracy... Technically it was a fiendish fancy (halloween version lol) yummers.

Oh my god frances... I LOVE french fancies. Yuuuuuum! You gotta try one sometime... X

Dubchick81 said:
I want a french fancy seen as u are all talking about them..
PS.. What's a french fancy?????? ;)

Seriously!!!! OMG they are small sickly sweet tasty little square cakes. Mmmmmmm

There I go again, dribbling at the thought!

xxx

MrsLmc said:
Don't do it Francis.....one just tastes like another, they are yummy. You can get a big cake sized one, did anyone see them. Thank god I'm off the wheat or I'd be away to the shop :)

WOW I didn't know you could get a big one!!!!!!

I just had a sick vision of me alone in a room with a big one! It was sooooooooo realistic and not pretty either:)

xxx

Oh yeah I've had the cake one before. Its not nice at all. Nothing like the bun, icing is really hard and thick which ruins it! I'll just have to eat an 8 pack of buns unstead :p

Mrsm79 said:
WOW I didn't know you could get a big one!!!!!!

I just had a sick vision of me alone in a room with a big one! It was sooooooooo realistic and not pretty either:)

xxx

Lmao, this made me laugh so much I got a stitch....... I love them mmmmmmm x

starkissedx said:
Viennese whirls are my fave <3 and mince pies omg!

Dunno what viennesse whirls are either.
Love a bite of a mince pie, warmed with custard. Cud only manage a bite tho. They're too lucious for me

Just asked my dad what a French fancy was n he hadn't a clu either...

Back