ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Ha I won't eat anything with mould or that has been near mould, also won't eat spuds that have had any black bits on them before I peeled them ughh......feel sick now x

Yea am with ya on the mould situation.. eww..
Black bits on spuds?? As in when ya peel it n its bruised??

Yea am with ya on the mould situation.. eww..
Black bits on spuds?? As in when ya peel it n its bruised??

Yip thats the bits, and the eye things too eww yucky, went off spuds completely when I was pregnant, still not fussed on peeling them hehe.

Off to zumba now, but knackered from spring cleaning

Two responses to the threads here:
Slugs....Eeew! Gross.
The Snapper...Legend: close yer bleedin mouth there Mrs O'Leary or da boirds 'll start nesting in it...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Having a very bad week with my depression. Work is miserable & really stressful. Then had a very bad outburst at my OH that seemed to build up out of nowhere. Hoping I feel better tomorrow.

Milk - 4pp

Brekkie:
Breaksize rice krispie square -2pp

Snack:
2 cadbury rich tea -3pp

Lunch:
2 pitta pizzas -9pp

Snack:
Walkers light -3pp
Special k bliss -2pp

Choc truffle -2pp

25pp... Had a glass of milk with a truffle when I got home from work and nothing else. Bad day all round.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Having a very bad week with my depression. Work is miserable & really stressful. Then had a very bad outburst at my OH that seemed to build up out of nowhere. Hoping I feel better tomorrow.

Milk - 4pp

Brekkie:
Breaksize rice krispie square -2pp

Snack:
2 cadbury rich tea -3pp

Lunch:
2 pitta pizzas -9pp

Snack:
Walkers light -3pp
Special k bliss -2pp

Choc truffle -2pp

25pp... Had a glass of milk with a truffle when I got home from work and nothing else. Bad day all round.

Big hugs hun. Hope yer ok xxx
Don't worry about things wit Sean. It's been a stressful week for u both n am sure it's all hot air... As for work, its work!! Don't let it get ya down xxx

Hi hun
Aw babs, u runnin outta steam i know ur pain, everything is gettin on top of u! Dont worry it will sort itself out but i bet ya ur hols will help refresh u, on that wk u need to totally relax n recharge ur batteries, try not to count points but go for the healthy options in the buffets/restaurants n just enjoy the freedom, i think going for the healthy option will b natural to ya with bein on ww so long, but u need a break babs im sure it will help xxx hugs xxx
;-)
Not long now, ru 3 days now, im into single figures, 9! Yay xx

Thanks ladies. Just woke up with a headache to add to the crappy week lol. There's a lot of pressure being put on me at work, all the other developers are working on fixing one thing and I have to fix every other problem (some of which I have no idea how to fix). Its just getting ridiculous what's expected of me, I'm only one person and seem to be resented because I have my hols next week while they'll still be busy. Just feeling a bit lonely and ganged up on where work is concerned.
Hope I can be calm and ok today as yesterday I was terrible.
Ugh.. Need a headache tablet for sure lol! X

Sarah as Francis says work is work so try not to let it get on top of you, sort what you have to do into lists of importance and just go through it one thing at a time, you'll get done what you get done. Make sure that you leave work and all other problems at home when you go on your hols, try and just relax and enjoy! And don't worry about your OH, you'll make up and I'm sure he understands xxx (((hugs)))

Thanks Laura. He's trying hard to understand but I feel like no one I know understands. Telling me to snap out of it makes me feel worse. Saying "so change your life" doesn't help. He's an optimist and I'm a pessimist lol.
Trying to get through what I can at work but the pressure is unreal and beginning to wonder if I'm cut out for this!

WW wise I started the day with some frosted shreddies but forgot to bring anything for my lunch, what a div! Totm is almost gone thank god, seemed to last forever this time but at least I won't have it on hols. Weighed this morning and saw 10st 12.5 on the scales which was mental. Doubt that'll stick till saturday morning but I can always hope LOL! x

Dont worry hun.. We understand ya :)
Sending big hugs ur way..
I know what ya mean about the mounting pressure at work.. I get really stressed too when I've tonnes to do, n not enough time to do it.. N then others are swanning around with nothing to do.. FREAKS ME OUT!!
Doesn't help yer BF rubbing in yer face that he gets so much extra time.. Men think these thigns are funny.. Instead of looking at the reality of it..which is, in this case, unfair treatment in work!!
Am sure he means it light heartedly but is not registering that yer pee'd off n its not helping matters..

Dont worry hun.. We understand ya :)
Sending big hugs ur way..
I know what ya mean about the mounting pressure at work.. I get really stressed too when I've tonnes to do, n not enough time to do it.. N then others are swanning around with nothing to do.. FREAKS ME OUT!!
Doesn't help yer BF rubbing in yer face that he gets so much extra time.. Men think these thigns are funny.. Instead of looking at the reality of it..which is, in this case, unfair treatment in work!!
Am sure he means it light heartedly but is not registering that yer pee'd off n its not helping matters..

Its the fact that the other devs are ALL working on this one thing so I'm here sitting in the corner trying to work through a load of stuff on my own. Every so often someone will be like "how are you getting on, we need that done, you're off next week and we need these done" and I'm like "I'm only ONE person... I've TWO hands and ONE brain ok?" Sheesh.
They're trying to get us to work at a full pace sprint all the time which just isnt possible... we're all burned out! My brain is frickin frazzled.
I know. He didnt really help. Sitting over at my desk yesterday going "oooh you've loads to do"... eh YEAH!? And going on about his feckin hols in December as well as being off every day I'm off. Ugh. Stresssssss... lol

Its the fact that the other devs are ALL working on this one thing so I'm here sitting in the corner trying to work through a load of stuff on my own. Every so often someone will be like "how are you getting on, we need that done, you're off next week and we need these done" and I'm like "I'm only ONE person... I've TWO hands and ONE brain ok?" Sheesh.
They're trying to get us to work at a full pace sprint all the time which just isnt possible... we're all burned out! My brain is frickin frazzled.
I know. He didnt really help. Sitting over at my desk yesterday going "oooh you've loads to do"... eh YEAH!? And going on about his feckin hols in December as well as being off every day I'm off. Ugh. Stresssssss... lol
Nothing worse.. I'd snap.. I can only take so much til I explode.. If it was done, ya'd hav it.. So shut up n let me get on with it!!! Or u cud HELP!!!! Grrr..
Hate when ppl come over to chat (or gloat) when I'm busy.. If ya can see I'v loads to do.. FUK OFF!!!! (i'm nice really.. Just not when am busy)
Wish I cud help ya hunnie.. :( x

Dubchick81 said:
Nothing worse.. I'd snap.. I can only take so much til I explode.. If it was done, ya'd hav it.. So shut up n let me get on with it!!! Or u cud HELP!!!! Grrr..
Hate when ppl come over to chat (or gloat) when I'm busy.. If ya can see I'v loads to do.. FUK OFF!!!! (i'm nice really.. Just not when am busy)
Wish I cud help ya hunnie.. :( x

Exactly!! "Just LEAVE me be" lol. Working on date issues at the moment which is boring and annoying. Stupid system, how can I tell if a user types in 1/1/91 whether they mean 1991 or 2091. Stupid millennium lol!!

Taking me breaks is right!! And I'm leaving on time today, gonna meet a couple friends in town that I havent seen in weeks! Possibly go to costa... eep... Can I resist the deliciousness? :p

Jaysus thoughts of the bikini is SCARY!! I'm sure I can resist. I'll be hungry though, they usually keep me out till 10 or 11 so I dont get home till late and then I dont feel like eating anymore? Hmmm.

Back