ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Yeah, good idea hon. I need to go shopping. Haven't had the energy yet because work is mental. I went over a bit today but I seem to be getting better day by day. Hopefully be back to normal entirely by the weekend. Next week will be a better week when I'm back in routine! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

On holidays last week my suitcase weighed 19kg and I struggled lifting it around. Then I realized I've lost 19kg of weight altogether, how the hell was I carrying that around!?! Yowza...

Yay!! I think it's fab wen something like that happens. I always think 7lb is not much wen I've lost that but wen u think it's the weight of an average new born baby it puts it into perspective! X

Yay!! I think it's fab wen something like that happens. I always think 7lb is not much wen I've lost that but wen u think it's the weight of an average new born baby it puts it into perspective! X

My babies were 6lb 11 and 5lb 11, I've never thought about that before. Also my son is now round about 24lb and I find him very heavy to carry, yet I used to carry that on my body the whole time. No wonder my back was always giving up!

The scales are staring at me but I haven't stepped on them yet lol...

On you get now, get it over and done with, then forget about it till next week when you'll have it back off again. Back to your 29pp and 49 weeklies!

Oh why don't you do the wendy plan this week, you always have great success with that?! xxx

11st 0.5
So i've pulled back 1.5lb over the week. It's a gain of 2.5lb. Least it isn't still 4lb on!! I'm sure I can get back to pre holiday weight in the next couple weeks now... Glad this is a proper start to a new week now. Sigh... I'm not too down about it as I know I deserve a gain after all I ate and drank on hols and not being 100% this week. Back to it eh?! X

Wohoo thats brilliant. I put that on in my WEEKEND away in belfast, mind you I went off plan for 6 days and had 2 mc Donalds in that space of time (and I don't even frigin like Mc Donalds ha). You'll have that off in no time and at least you had a great time. We all need a break xx

Thanks girls. It isn't too bad considering the last 2 weeks I've eaten bold things and had desserts and everything! Back to plan starting today and brand new weeklies... Sticking to 29 dailies rather than 26 for now though! X

porterg1 said:
Brill sarah! U have done really well. Remember one day and one pound at a time xxx

Thanks honey, appreciate that. You're always so positive :) xxx

I weighed myself today and was 10st 13.5 lol... Hope that sticks till next saturday. Doubt it since I had dinner out with the family for my brothers birthday! Ah well... ;) xx

Sarah, I gained more than you on my hol .. You done well .. dont be so hard on yourself my love, just think to yourself, the longer it takes to get back into it, the longer you will spend loosing what you already achieved xxx

Back