ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I too have that skin thing, it's so annoying! I find if I exfoliate it's not too bad and if I tan it doesn't look as bad! I have it only on top of my arms.

Could you ask for one of those furry shoulder throws? They look so elegant, lots of bridesmaids wear them ..... Or is it not an option? My bridesmaid is choosing her own style coz I want her to feel comfortable all day xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Could you ask for one of those furry shoulder throws? They look so elegant, lots of bridesmaids wear them ..... Or is it not an option? My bridesmaid is choosing her own style coz I want her to feel comfortable all day xxxxxxx

Yea iv done it 3 times n got to pick each time. It was a joint decision me n the other bridesmaids but was up to us. Obv the bride got the final say but each of them were happy for us to pick :)

Sarah why not get dumbbells b tone up yer arms??? I got sum in dunnes the other day for only EUR6

Ah hon... I'll try to tone my arms but honest to god I tried for over a year before doing rights and working in costa lifting trays all day... Still had big arms. I have muscles but they're underneath this later of chub I can't seem to get rid of.

Girls I couldn't stop eating today. Nothing satisfied me and I ended up eating a lot of fruit... You reckon this is very bad? I had 2 small bananas, 2 apples (I'm allergic to them... That's how hungry I was lol) and a lil tub of mandarins. I went 3 over my website weeklies too. Feel a bit like I let myself down... Will post diary now.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Todays diary 25th january

Milk -1pp

Brekkie:
Belvita -6pp

Lunch:
WW bagel with ham and low spread -6pp
Burger bites -2pp

Snacks:
Small banana -0pp
Medley raisin n hobnob bar -4pp

Dinner:
Pork and low fat sausages in Singapore noodles - 11pp

Snack:
2 low fat biscuits -3pp
3 chewits -1pp?
Mandarins -0pp

Tea time:
Small banana -0pp
2 x apples -0pp

I did bad I know. Was only supposed to use 2pp extra today but ended up using 5. Feel disappointed in myself. No exercise today either as I didn't sleep last night. Want a good sleep tonight ans wanna get out for my run tomorrow. Only 3.5 weeks to my 5k run! X

My friend has that skin thing, she says that the soap and glory flake away is amazing for it. She wouldn't wear t-shirts cos she hated her skin, but since using that she's happy out. Might be worth a shot??

Saint-penfold said:
My friend has that skin thing, she says that the soap and glory flake away is amazing for it. She wouldn't wear t-shirts cos she hated her skin, but since using that she's happy out. Might be worth a shot??

I have that stuff somewhere and haven't used it!! Thanks for reminding me, I'll try it :) x

No worries! Its fab stuff anyway, your skin feels lovely after it. But also apparently good on that "chiken skin" (who knew it had a name!!!) hopefully it helps!

Boots do it! I have loads of it. Can get shower gel, body scrubs, body butters everything. Flake a away is good and there also is the scrub of your life and the breakfast scrub. Smell delicious and have nice retro packaging :) x

Its in boots hon, they do loadsa soap and glory products :) x

Mrsm79 said:
Ah I've seen that before in there I've never bought any before I'll have to treat myself tomorrow:)

xxx

I got some as my secret santa present in work so have fished it out to use in the shower first thing :D x

Cool let me know what its like, this is going to sound dreadful but my arms are so bad I use a pumice stone on them.

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey sugar! Don't worry! 3 is nothing. And fruit is all good! Best thing to be snacking on :) x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hey sugar! Don't worry! 3 is nothing. And fruit is all good! Best thing to be snacking on :) x

Yeah its just that nothing seemed to satisfy me but then later I was feeling all bloaty (probs all the fruit). Tummy isn't feeling so good today lol so may have overdone it :p

Have you considered sf sarah? .... Atleast you can eat til your full and not feel guilty? Xxxxxxx

Back