ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

azwethinkweiz said:
Yeah well it's hard to talk to my sister or mum about some things. They'd prefer not to hear it. My sisters are full of beans about their weddings anyway so I'm just staying outta their way at the moment.

Ach, I was awake when you were having your tea watching tv!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hehe ... Its quite fun eating a salad at half 3 in the morning ... Mwaaaaaaaah xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Hehe ... Its quite fun eating a salad at half 3 in the morning ... Mwaaaaaaaah xxxxxxx

I had a sambo and cuppa tea lol. Counted it as my breakfast this morning ;) xx

azwethinkweiz said:
I had a sambo and cuppa tea lol. Counted it as my breakfast this morning ;) xx

Wow. Mega early breakfast ;) xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Wow. Mega early breakfast ;) xxxxxxx

I know!! I ended up hungry again cuz I was awake so long! Haven't had anything much since, couple snacks just xx

azwethinkweiz said:
Thanks. I talk to ye more than them anyway lol. I think my best friend is probably my sister or my mum. Sad eh? X

Hi hun
Bless u darlin x u defo not sad darlin ur a lively person!! I have only one friend claire we met at work about 10 yrs ago she managed to get out of our horrid office to another within our depot so i still see her n we live near eachother. She is my bestest n only friend n i feel sad saying that but who needs anymore and who cares who it is if ur mum, sister or dog, cat ?!?
My other bestest friend is my hubby n my closest sister whos ten yrs older than me.
Plus u guys r great so we r all friends together n we r here for u xxx

roxie_belle said:
Hi, i'm new to ww and have been reading you diary. Just wanted to say you have done really well so far, considering all you have been through! x

Thanks hon, that's lovely of you to say :) xx

LouiseMc said:
hey don't Spose you could work out my pro points for me please looks everywhere and can't find out how and don't go meeting :( I female 21 13st13 and 5'6 thanks xx

My calculation for you works out as 32pp daily (and 49 weeklies of course.) Hope that helps xx

Hey Sarah. How are u at mo hun? Sorry I've not been around. Hugs x

Hi hun
How ru doing? X

Thanks my dear. I had an ok Easter... But I ate too much unfortunately! Oops... :(

I always said I wasn't a chocolate person, I could have it or leave it...how come I have demolished two Easter eggs! And two creme eggs :/ mine are all ate now so no more choccie for a while!!

starkissedx said:
I always said I wasn't a chocolate person, I could have it or leave it...how come I have demolished two Easter eggs! And two creme eggs :/ mine are all ate now so no more choccie for a while!!

I am such a chocolate fiend. I've eaten one and a half eggs, 2 creme eggs and 3 funsize maltesers over the last few days. Oopsie!! X

Ok I officially finished eating all my easter chocolate. Thank god that's over, easter is a terrible time for me lol... Expecting to gain this week. Been calorie counting but had friday and saturday off last week as I was with my sister & CBA (didn't eat anything too bad, just didn't keep track really).
I'm thinking I'll need to cut down on the junk now and try to stick to between 1200 and 1800 cals (depending on the day & amount of exercise obviously). If CC isn't working for me the next couple weeks I'll try PP again methinks. I'm trying to be "ok" the next couple days (last few days have been so-so) & then I want a full good week next week. Gonna get some popcorn & low cal snacks cuz chomping too much on high cal choccie and crisps and ice cream.
I just really want to get off this last 7-10lb now. Getting me down that I'm so weak around food lately. Need a kick up the bum!!

On other news, I'm still off work. Hope to be back in couple weeks (waiting for an appt. with a psychologist and I've been way more positive since I've been told that there's help for me even though I'm anxious waiting for the frickin appt.).
Have had no contact with ex still, I'm keeping it that way ;)
Therapist says I've been "brighter", lately but I definitely have deep rooted things that need "talking" about. I'm too "hard" on myself and don't give myself "any credit" apparently.
My friends are not really around for me (even the two I confided in about why I'm off work) so that's been pretty shitty. My sister has been great though. :)
Hope everyones doing good lately, ye are like having proper friends on here xXx *hugs*

Dubchick81 said:
BOO.... Frighten you????????lol

Aaaah! Lol x

Heyyyy honey! How are things? X

Ok I officially finished eating all my easter chocolate. Thank god that's over, easter is a terrible time for me lol... Expecting to gain this week. Been calorie counting but had friday and saturday off last week as I was with my sister & CBA (didn't eat anything too bad, just didn't keep track really).
I'm thinking I'll need to cut down on the junk now and try to stick to between 1200 and 1800 cals (depending on the day & amount of exercise obviously). If CC isn't working for me the next couple weeks I'll try PP again methinks. I'm trying to be "ok" the next couple days (last few days have been so-so) & then I want a full good week next week. Gonna get some popcorn & low cal snacks cuz chomping too much on high cal choccie and crisps and ice cream.
I just really want to get off this last 7-10lb now. Getting me down that I'm so weak around food lately. Need a kick up the bum!!

On other news, I'm still off work. Hope to be back in couple weeks (waiting for an appt. with a psychologist and I've been way more positive since I've been told that there's help for me even though I'm anxious waiting for the frickin appt.).
Have had no contact with ex still, I'm keeping it that way ;)
Therapist says I've been "brighter", lately but I definitely have deep rooted things that need "talking" about. I'm too "hard" on myself and don't give myself "any credit" apparently.
My friends are not really around for me (even the two I confided in about why I'm off work) so that's been pretty shitty. My sister has been great though. :)
Hope everyones doing good lately, ye are like having proper friends on here xXx *hugs*

Well that all sounds really positive hun.. and I think we both know you most definitely ARE too hard on yourself and you DON'T give yourself enough/any credit but you most definitely HAVE been coming across as a much more positive person of late..
Annoying your friends haven't been there but it may be that they don't understand it and/or don't feel emotionally strong enough to listen/help you thru... Not much good to you as you need them but it be for the best also as having them there listening and getting offended/upset will make you close you again.. And that'll just knock you back the steps you've taken.. You have all of us on here.. and its great your sister is being such a great help to you..
Well done hunnie.. This has to be one of the hardest things, if not THE hardest thing for people to get through and you're most definitely on your journey.. xxxxxx

Aaaah! Lol x

Heyyyy honey! How are things? X

Yea things are good hun thank you.. 2lb creeped on when I wasn't looking last week.. but they'v fecked right off again thankfully so onwards n hopefully downwards for me :) Hard when you're trying to eat out of the stocked up freezer but am getting there.. have gone back to making soup n having it with lunches and after reading online about soluble and insoluble fibres and how they help/hinder IBS turns out my soup of choice this week was super as its soluble fiber hense helping me shed that 2 pesky lbs (graphic without being graphic... ish... lol)

Great to hear you're getting to see a psychologist!
Is there much of a waiting list? Its 1 and a half years to see one here and i think i missed my appointment!! :-/
I know what you mean about the no friends thing - I've a whopping zero friends in this sh**hole!
Really does drive you completely insane... :-S
I'm also with ya on goin' back to propoints - it worked for me, but i want to not be starving myself so im gonna stick to my calories and give weightlifting a go!

Dubchick81 said:
Well that all sounds really positive hun.. and I think we both know you most definitely ARE too hard on yourself and you DON'T give yourself enough/any credit but you most definitely HAVE been coming across as a much more positive person of late..
Annoying your friends haven't been there but it may be that they don't understand it and/or don't feel emotionally strong enough to listen/help you thru... Not much good to you as you need them but it be for the best also as having them there listening and getting offended/upset will make you close you again.. And that'll just knock you back the steps you've taken.. You have all of us on here.. and its great your sister is being such a great help to you..
Well done hunnie.. This has to be one of the hardest things, if not THE hardest thing for people to get through and you're most definitely on your journey.. xxxxxx

Yea things are good hun thank you.. 2lb creeped on when I wasn't looking last week.. but they'v fecked right off again thankfully so onwards n hopefully downwards for me :) Hard when you're trying to eat out of the stocked up freezer but am getting there.. have gone back to making soup n having it with lunches and after reading online about soluble and insoluble fibres and how they help/hinder IBS turns out my soup of choice this week was super as its soluble fiber hense helping me shed that 2 pesky lbs (graphic without being graphic... ish... lol)

That's true, it's just very lonely with no friends around. Have to force myself not to withdraw to my room all the time.

Must read that article you're talking about. I got so sick of soup lol, haven't had it in ages now!! The thoughts of it makes my tummy squirm. I'll have to start trying it again!

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Great to hear you're getting to see a psychologist!
Is there much of a waiting list? Its 1 and a half years to see one here and i think i missed my appointment!! :-/
I know what you mean about the no friends thing - I've a whopping zero friends in this sh**hole!
Really does drive you completely insane... :-S
I'm also with ya on goin' back to propoints - it worked for me, but i want to not be starving myself so im gonna stick to my calories and give weightlifting a go!

I'm not sure about the waiting list. All I know was that he's trying to prioritize my "case". So we'll see... Fingers crossed eh! I'm still going to private sessions anyway and will have to just keep that up for now.
Yeah it sucks having no friends. I have a friends who lives 20 minds away but she's NEVER been to my town or my house. I always have to go out there... And then they claim I don't make enough effort to go out with them. Unreal. Not one of them had ever come here. :( it's really upsetting to admit you have no friends. My family are my only friends and they have their own groups of friends.
Yeah I like CC cuz I can definitely eat more. But then PP did work for me when I stuck to it. Finding it hard to stick to anything these days. And TOTM is looming!

I'm having a fat day. All I see in the mirror is a big fat lump. I feel disgusting.

Back