ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Well done you on getting out a run and I love cherry blossoms could watch them all day got one tattooed on my back :) x

I love them too, there's a few trees planted around here so it's lovely to watch and the wind was nice. Lovely and peaceful, just what I needed!!

I'm too scared to get a tattoo lol... In case I hate it in a few years :p

Been watching some videos on youtube of an irish WWer. It's motivated me a bit. Thinking back to when I started Propoints and I was so motivated and found it so easy to stick to and had a "this is too good to be true" attitude about the 49 weeklies. Think I need to start making the right food choices again & remembering how easy I found it before & how easy I can find it again!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I love cherry blossoms were planting some this summer in our garden :) I totally get you with the starting motivation for pro points. I couldn't believe what I could eat, an still lose weight! I'm thinking of going back to meeting this week, I have 7 weeks before I go on Hols.... :/ that could be a good half stone off!

How nice to be asked out on date :) oh and well done on doing the 5k I haven't exercised in weeks so much work on at the moment literally spend all day in my room surrounded by books and journals ha...

Have a nice day :)

Xx

Awww it's nice to be asked about but probs best to steer clear of him! Lol :)

Ww is awesome and I think somedays I need to remember that :) x

Bless u love x u do right staying single lovey, get urself well b4 u find mr right hun x ;-)

Singledom rocks :)

Yeah it's nice to be asked but I want to be single and don't need the mess of a relationship right now. Need to be alone I think!

5k run was good but my foot hurts again today.. When will it be right again!!?

Had an ok WW day, had a few treats that I shouldn't have but not too much!

Yeah it's nice to be asked but I want to be single and don't need the mess of a relationship right now. Need to be alone I think!

5k run was good but my foot hurts again today.. When will it be right again!!?

Had an ok WW day, had a few treats that I shouldn't have but not too much!

Awhhh i bet it was nice to feel special tho honey?

I found that id do little runs ... are you wearing a support on your ankle? i ran with support til it started to feel ok again ? what kind of ground do you run on ?

I ran on the running track... It's not a proper one but its pretty flat. I don't have a support, maybe I'll get one tomorrow!!

Thank you!! Yes... I tried to explain that when I'm very sad I sometimes eat. And eat a lot. And I mean a LOT. Proper binging. I'm trying to not do it, I need to busy myself with other things!
Lol... I can't get rid of the "burden" feeling and find it hard to approach people. I feel bad going to my friggin therapist even though I pay her lol! I think being brushed off by people a couple of times made me feel like I can't talk to anyone. When you're shushed enough times, you just learn to stay shushed.

Thanks hon, you've been a great help xxx

No bothers! :)
Gawd havent been on here in a while. I went through a stage where i'd lock myself in my room all day and order loads of takeaways and multipacks of sweets. That was after my semi-alcoholism (I went out constantly in hope i'd feel wanted - backfired by the way) which was around the same time. I was repulsive! I love that you're staying on track and not being stupid like i was.
And seriously dont worry about the burden thing - you're not!! Some people actually WILL listen. The ones who don't aren't worth the air you breathe.
Though saying that, i was the same with my therapist!

Also well done on turning down the date - you're doing the right thing!! And if you're ever gonna get a tattoo definitely be certain you want it. I got mine on a whim and regretting it now!

And if you're ever gonna get a tattoo definitely be certain you want it. I got mine on a whim and regretting it now!

Me too.. Well I knew I wanted the tattoo.. But didn't know what I wanted.. But when I went to make the appointment n they said they'd do it there n then if I wanted I made a rush decision... :(

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
No bothers! :)
Gawd havent been on here in a while. I went through a stage where i'd lock myself in my room all day and order loads of takeaways and multipacks of sweets. That was after my semi-alcoholism (I went out constantly in hope i'd feel wanted - backfired by the way) which was around the same time. I was repulsive! I love that you're staying on track and not being stupid like i was.
And seriously dont worry about the burden thing - you're not!! Some people actually WILL listen. The ones who don't aren't worth the air you breathe.
Though saying that, i was the same with my therapist!

Also well done on turning down the date - you're doing the right thing!! And if you're ever gonna get a tattoo definitely be certain you want it. I got mine on a whim and regretting it now!

Yeah... Umm... Apart from the last couple days this whole week has been a disaster of locking myself in my room a LOT. I am trying though my Dad thinks I just need to "exercise more" and Mum reckons I need to stop feeling sorry for myself! I feel like pulling my hair out sometimes hehe ;)
Luckily I haven't turned to alcohol... Yet. Though it has crossed my mind if I'm honest. I'm like a bloody hermit though... Afraid to go out because the judgement and rejection. I sound like a paranoid weirdo hahaha!!

Yeah, I just don't think me and him would click anyway. I find it hard to say no to people but need to learn!

The diet is... Ok. I need to try harder though lol!

Hi there! glad to see your diet is ok. remember you only have a bit to go before you reach your goal weight, you have come so far. i wish you the best!

Yeah... Umm... Apart from the last couple days this whole week has been a disaster of locking myself in my room a LOT. I am trying though my Dad thinks I just need to "exercise more" and Mum reckons I need to stop feeling sorry for myself! I feel like pulling my hair out sometimes hehe ;)
Luckily I haven't turned to alcohol... Yet. Though it has crossed my mind if I'm honest. I'm like a bloody hermit though... Afraid to go out because the judgement and rejection. I sound like a paranoid weirdo hahaha!!

Yeah, I just don't think me and him would click anyway. I find it hard to say no to people but need to learn!

The diet is... Ok. I need to try harder though lol!

You're not weird or paranoid hun and you certainly don't need to "stop feeling sorry for yourself"!!! Thats not what depression is all about. However, maybe a bit of exercise might help, increase the old endorphines surging through your system!! Like I said a couple of days ago, don't be too hard on yourself, take things a day at a time and make little goals for yourself, ones that are achieveable. Ignore any negative comments other people are saying - although I realise thats very difficult

Have a good day x

Very well put Lydia...
I'm the very same when it comes to going out.. I must change 20 times thinking all sorts before I go somewhere with new people..

You're a legend hunnie... We all think the world of you.. Now we just need to figure out how to make u see it too.....

Have a good day chic.. xx

Thanks ladies. It probably seems a lot like feeling sorry for myself to other people. But it's more like hating myself and thinking I deserve to be unhappy. This whole "how do you think I feel" speech from my Dad is getting really old.
I was doing ok with exercise until I hurt myself and them I got really annoyed and fed up. My foot still hurts after running so gonna see if I can get a support today!
You're all very kind, I wish the people in my day to say life were as understanding and empathetic :) x

Thanks ladies. It probably seems a lot like feeling sorry for myself to other people. But it's more like hating myself and thinking I deserve to be unhappy. This whole "how do you think I feel" speech from my Dad is getting really old.
I was doing ok with exercise until I hurt myself and them I got really annoyed and fed up. My foot still hurts after running so gonna see if I can get a support today!
You're all very kind, I wish the people in my day to say life were as understanding and empathetic :) x

I think the question to your parents should be "do you actually know how I feel or what goes through my head on a daily basis and do you think your negative comments might have a negative impact"? Whilst I totally get why you don't want to confront them or upset them, actually by keeping quiet about how you really feel and the reaction negative comments create doesn't help the situation, because they probably think "Well she can't be that bad because she's not tell us she's that bad". I'm probably not explaining myself very well. Some people genuinely have no idea how their behaviours affect others until its brought to their attention.

Anyway I'm sure I'm repeating myself now :rolleyes:
thats old age for you LOL! x

Back