ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Wednesday 29/8/12:

Brekkie:
30g honey loops with 1% milk
Small banana

Lunch:
Ham and cheese brown bread toastie
Thai chili velvet crunch
Wham bar
500ml Summer fruits oasis

Snack:
Boots shapers double choc nougat bar

Exercise:
4 mile run - 452cals burnt

Snack:
Coffee & small rocky road piece
Few crisps

Dinner:
Homemade bolognaise (with hidden veg hehe) & 80g bronze-die penne pasta

Water intake:
2.5litres water

Cals : 1661
An alright day I suppose but a bit too snacky :) Hope tomorrows another good-ish day... Knackered now - mad hectic day!!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Your running is amazing! Fair play!

Also, rocky road...Mmmmmmmmmm :p

Wednesday 29/8/12:

Brekkie:
30g honey loops with 1% milk
Small banana

Lunch:
Ham and cheese brown bread toastie
Thai chili velvet crunch
Wham bar
500ml Summer fruits oasis

Snack:
Boots shapers double choc nougat bar

Exercise:
4 mile run - 452cals burnt

Snack:
Coffee & small rocky road piece
Few crisps

Dinner:
Homemade bolognaise (with hidden veg hehe) & 80g bronze-die penne pasta

Water intake:
2.5litres water

Cals : 1661
An alright day I suppose but a bit too snacky :) Hope tomorrows another good-ish day... Knackered now - mad hectic day!!

Great day hun.. Well done.. Yes there was a few snacks but nothing too bad...
PS.. bronze die pasta???

Great day hun.. Well done.. Yes there was a few snacks but nothing too bad...
PS.. bronze die pasta???
Ta very much hon - hoping today is a good day too. Maybe less snacks too :p
This is bronze die pasta (it's a little more expensive than normal pasta):

Traditional Bronze Dies v. Modern Nylon Dies
If you haven’t noticed bronze die pasta the simplest way to explain the difference is looking at the surface of it. If you look up close it has a rough speckled pale colour different from the cheaper more common pasta which has a brighter yellow shiny surface. This very rough texture made from the traditional bronze die allows the maximum amount of sauce cling on to the pasta making it taste all the better for it. The cheaper brighter yellow smooth shiny variety produced by using nylon dies has a better surface to repel the sauce.

Thats a great day Sarah...your like me snacky, no point trying to fight it, if you make it fit in your cals and the rest is healthyish its all good :)

Thanks hon!! I was thinking it was an ok day until I saw the amount of snacks. I love snacking!! Wish I didn't but I do. Had the shapers bar on the way home from work because I had to go straight to training. Then after training we were sitting around for ages waiting for a demonstration so I had a sneaky piece of rocky road because I was starving.
Trying to get in more veg - I'm terrible for veg. Snuck some celery and carrots into the bolognaise (and tomato too of course but that's a fruit hehe). xx

Picture of me running the Frank Duffy 10 mile race last Saturday... I lok fairly happy lol - must've been at the finish line :p

Attachments

• downloadfile-9.jpeg
    downloadfile-9.jpeg
    25.9 KB · Views: 86
Ta very much hon - hoping today is a good day too. Maybe less snacks too :p
This is bronze die pasta (it's a little more expensive than normal pasta):

Traditional Bronze Dies v. Modern Nylon Dies
If you haven’t noticed bronze die pasta the simplest way to explain the difference is looking at the surface of it. If you look up close it has a rough speckled pale colour different from the cheaper more common pasta which has a brighter yellow shiny surface. This very rough texture made from the traditional bronze die allows the maximum amount of sauce cling on to the pasta making it taste all the better for it. The cheaper brighter yellow smooth shiny variety produced by using nylon dies has a better surface to repel the sauce.

Thanks hon!! I was thinking it was an ok day until I saw the amount of snacks. I love snacking!! Wish I didn't but I do. Had the shapers bar on the way home from work because I had to go straight to training. Then after training we were sitting around for ages waiting for a demonstration so I had a sneaky piece of rocky road because I was starving.
Trying to get in more veg - I'm terrible for veg. Snuck some celery and carrots into the bolognaise (and tomato too of course but that's a fruit hehe). xx

Yum.. Where did you buy it hun? Need some of that.. I love me sauces so something to help it cling to the pasta is like heaven on a plate for me :D

lovely pic Sarah, not even a red face, you are sooooooooo fit xx
LOL... don't think I've ever been called fit in my life. Very weird! I don't feel very fit - still knackered as ever ;)
I was actually bombing it along at that bit near the end and smiling because my team mates who'd already finished were at the sidelines cheering me on. There's another photo of me where I look scarily UNfit, trust me hehe!
I am surprised my face isn't bright red though - I was roasting.

Yum.. Where did you buy it hun? Need some of that.. I love me sauces so something to help it cling to the pasta is like heaven on a plate for me :D

I'll have a look here... It's by a brand called Napolina and I got it in Tesco - the pasta looks kinda brown-ish and rough. It's yummers :) Mmm... pasta....

LOL... don't think I've ever been called fit in my life. Very weird! I don't feel very fit - still knackered as ever ;)
I was actually bombing it along at that bit near the end and smiling because my team mates who'd already finished were at the sidelines cheering me on. There's another photo of me where I look scarily UNfit, trust me hehe!
I am surprised my face isn't bright red though - I was roasting.

I'll have a look here... It's by a brand called Napolina and I got it in Tesco - the pasta looks kinda brown-ish and rough. It's yummers :) Mmm... pasta....
Oh yea I know that brand (when I worked in retail I was on the dry foods section :) )

azwethinkweiz said:
Picture of me running the Frank Duffy 10 mile race last Saturday... I lok fairly happy lol - must've been at the finish line :p

The girl behind you looks like she's really trying to get ahead of you lol

Photos are fab hun :) I'd def have a face like a beer root if it where me!! I'm back on ww for the upteempth time!!! Hope your well xx

Dubchick81 said:
Oh yea I know that brand (when I worked in retail I was on the dry foods section :) )

It's actually half price in tesco at the mo too :) mmm...

Baby-belle said:
The girl behind you looks like she's really trying to get ahead of you lol

Hahaha you're right!! She's probs shocked... I'd say I was bombing it past her... I save a little fuel to go full pelt for the last stretch to the finish :)

starkissedx said:
Photos are fab hun :) I'd def have a face like a beer root if it where me!! I'm back on ww for the upteempth time!!! Hope your well xx

I was beetroot after 4 miles! Had to walk for half a mile. Took a water break at 7 mile so I was saving myself for that last bit hehe.

Ah I'm over and back from CC to WW. Getting confused now lol. How you getting on? X

Dubchick81 said:
Good luck for WI this morning hun..

BTW, have you hard anything back from the interview? x

Thanks lovie - the gain from last week is gone plus a wee quarter of a pounds lol. Cant complain I guess considering it's totm now aswell! I'm officially back on track methinks.

Never heard anything from the job so I'll chalk it up as experience. My boss here did mention he was trying to get me my promotion though so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that comes through so I have a few extra bob each month. X

Thanks lovie - the gain from last week is gone plus a wee quarter of a pounds lol. Cant complain I guess considering it's totm now aswell! I'm officially back on track methinks.

Never heard anything from the job so I'll chalk it up as experience. My boss here did mention he was trying to get me my promotion though so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that comes through so I have a few extra bob each month. X

That'll be good.. Will you be away from Sean then? I hate that he's so close and still annoying you.. :mad:
Definitely back on track.. :)

Dubchick81 said:
That'll be good.. Will you be away from Sean then? I hate that he's so close and still annoying you.. :mad:
Definitely back on track.. :)

No no, it'll be the exact same job I do but I'll be paid what I actually _should_ be getting paid instead of the measly amount I'm on now. Sean hasnt been near me in ages, said he'd give me space so I appreciate that. He's not all bad, just was doing my head in for a while there when he wouldn't leave me alone lol!

No no, it'll be the exact same job I do but I'll be paid what I actually _should_ be getting paid instead of the measly amount I'm on now. Sean hasnt been near me in ages, said he'd give me space so I appreciate that. He's not all bad, just was doing my head in for a while there when he wouldn't leave me alone lol!

Oh well that's good then.. If that's what will make u happy :)
Glad he's agreed (finally) to give you space... :) x

Doubt it'll make me happy but it'll ease the financial burn until I find a different job lol!!
Yeah he's kept his distance and listened to me for once so that's good! Still miss him a lot so it can be very tough having to work in the same room together. Ugh.

I had a cheeseburger there - one of the Rustlers ones. I ended up starving because I missed lunch (had to work through - things got really mental here). Very ashamed but sure it is what it is... long as I don't do that every day I should be alright eh lol!?

azwethinkweiz said:
Doubt it'll make me happy but it'll ease the financial burn until I find a different job lol!!
Yeah he's kept his distance and listened to me for once so that's good! Still miss him a lot so it can be very tough having to work in the same room together. Ugh.

I had a cheeseburger there - one of the Rustlers ones. I ended up starving because I missed lunch (had to work through - things got really mental here). Very ashamed but sure it is what it is... long as I don't do that every day I should be alright eh lol!?

Absolutely hun. We all hav blips n sometimes life gets in the way no matter how organised we are. I wudn worry :) xx

Back