ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Massive hugs Sarah so sorry you had such a bad time in December. We are all here for you, it will get brighter again I know how absolute crap it feels when no one understands how your feeling and I would hate someone to tell me I was bringing it on myself he sounds like a right so so and so :( the healthcare sounds bad up here I was referred to a psychologist then she wanted me to to go to a psychiatrist, waiting list was only a few weeks at the time. Sometimes I find writing things out cathartic for me, like even if no one sees it just putting it on paper all my thoughts sort of clears my mind and I sometimes it's easier to write things down than tell them to people. Here if you ever need to talk xx

Must look into slimming world a bit more Frances... might be a nice change!

Hiya Tracy hon, you okay? X

Had the worst day today... good god...
Morning hunnie.. So sorry I wasn't here to support you yesterday.. What an absolute dick! How dare he speak to a patient like that?! Or anyone in fact. I'm glad you're gona report him. Doesn't he realise his job and the impact his words could potentially have on a person suffering depression?! I've never had any first hand experience with it and I wreckon I have more of an understanding than that "qualified! knobend!!
So sorry you had to go thru that hunnie..
Am also sorry you were feeling so bad again the other night that you were walking the railway... please please please call me if ever you feel so bad.. I may not have a degree but I can listen and can tell you what an amazing person you are and try with all my might to make you believe it.. You're always welcome to come to my house (I have one now!!) for a little break from life and the stresses a family brings.. Or I'm happy to meet you for a wander round a shopping centre, a walk, a coffee.. Whatever.. Just an hour to get out and away from everything for an hour r 2...
As everyone has said already we're all here to help and listen as best we can doll.. BIGGEST HUGS... xxx

There is a thread on here explaining the plan in plain english I found last week.. Can't bloody find it now.. Will have another look and send you the link if I do.. its called something like "Slimming World FAQ's explained"...

I've nothing really to add that hasn't already been said Sarah, I'd continue to go see 'SoSad', they are a brilliant service, full of fully trained professionals (most of which had at one time worked for the HSE but found they couldn't stick it, I had a placement there), they will give you more support that the HSE can anyway.

The nurse does sound like an arse. I kinda know what he was saying, but he said it all wrong. Treatment of depression is only successful if the person is as proactive as possible BUT with lots of support on the sideline from a team of Mental Health professionals guidance!! He should see that you need a bit of support to get into a good place. Don't give up just because of one inept nurse, go see your psychiatrist and explain what happened.

Come here to talk, and I would urge you to take Frances up on her offer. A friend is very useful during trying times xxxx (((Sarah)))

Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.
Wayne Dyer

You're gonna quote Wayne Dyer at me? Really?? So I _chose_ to be depressed and suicidal. Good to know.

I've nothing really to add that hasn't already been said Sarah, I'd continue to go see 'SoSad', they are a brilliant service, full of fully trained professionals (most of which had at one time worked for the HSE but found they couldn't stick it, I had a placement there), they will give you more support that the HSE can anyway.

The nurse does sound like an arse. I kinda know what he was saying, but he said it all wrong. Treatment of depression is only successful if the person is as proactive as possible BUT with lots of support on the sideline from a team of Mental Health professionals guidance!! He should see that you need a bit of support to get into a good place. Don't give up just because of one inept nurse, go see your psychiatrist and explain what happened.

Come here to talk, and I would urge you to take Frances up on her offer. A friend is very useful during trying times xxxx (((Sarah)))

Well I dont know what he was getting at in the end? I dont understand how anyone like him is in the position he's in. ALL I could think about after talking to him was killing myself. He had me in convulsions crying and poo-hooed the work sosad was trying to do. I don't understand what he was trying to do to me? 3 hours I sat there for what was supposed to be a 20 min assessment with him ranting at me that all my worst fears would come true... I dont think he should have the job he has to be perfectly honest. I was horrified at my treatment, I never had someone be so negative and condescending about all of this as he did. He barely knew me like? It was truly awful hon :(

Thanks Frances for being so kind. And thanks for the link to SW info too :) will defo look into it!! X <3

I'm here :) Still alive. Thanks everyone for checking in!
Gradually gaining back weight at the mo unfortunately. I really don't want to but keep binging on crap. Start every day saying "not today" and then I end up doing it anyway. Motivation has gone way down, dunno how to get it back again!?

I'm here :) Still alive. Thanks everyone for checking in!
Gradually gaining back weight at the mo unfortunately. I really don't want to but keep binging on crap. Start every day saying "not today" and then I end up doing it anyway. Motivation has gone way down, dunno how to get it back again!?

Aww Sarah I'm in the very same place, don't know what to do. I WANNA do well but just can't seem to do well

Back