ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

All good here ta.. Love love loving SW.. Altho I was bold last night and had a take away.. I'd been SOOOO busy yesterday I just wasn't ar5ed cooking!! Ordered sensibly tho.. So its OK :)

I had takeaway the other night too, it was a long day. Happens. Sure as long as we don't make a habit out of it. You off anything for Lent? xx

Good ta, just gatecrashing!! :) and catching up! How's life? X

Good good. Life is ok, going through some stuff but everyone says things will be brighter once I'm out the other side. So try try try we must lol.
You doing ok? Any news? X

I had takeaway the other night too, it was a long day. Happens. Sure as long as we don't make a habit out of it. You off anything for Lent? xx
No hun haven't given up anything.. I'm not a practicing Catholic.. In fact, don't really have any religious beliefs at all... So I don't bother with it...
I try be nice a person as I can be.. Most of the time but that's something I try to do all year round...

You keep that head up young lady.. Or I will find you!!!! lol xxx

Oh I'm not religious either. Not at all lol. But thought I'd try giving up bars of choccie and see how I go lol. Then I can have a yummy easter egg ;)

I am, I am... Trying to keep my head up add much as I can :) x

Oh I'm not religious either. Not at all lol. But thought I'd try giving up bars of choccie and see how I go lol. Then I can have a yummy easter egg ;)

I am, I am... Trying to keep my head up add much as I can :) x

That'll do chic. As long as ye try ;) xxx

I don't bother coz I suck n I set myself up for failure so...........

Hi AZ how's things I'm back to give this weight loss thing another go how have you ll been? x

Hi AZ how's things I'm back to give this weight loss thing another go how have you ll been? x

Hello hon, glad to see you back :)
I got to my goal of 10st 4lb but then I screwed up over Christmas and was going through a lot of crap so I'm back to 10st 13 ish so gotta get back into it properly. How have you been?? X

aww Sarah well done for getting to goal and don't worry you will soon pull it back again....I have been good in myself but bad at this dieting game lol but am more focused this time and am determined to get to goal ....I haven't been anywhere and haven't done anything special although last year I managed to syop smoking ...only for 8 months mind you but that was my best attempt to date hence piling on the weight again lol .glad to hear your doing good and the wee one( lexie ?)keeing you occupied no doubt .well done all all your running achievements thats fab I couldn't run to save my life lol. good luck for weigh in this week x

I need a severe kick up the ass to get back into diet land, can't seem to stick to anything these days? Really want to lose a stone because I'm hovering around the 11st mark and I hate being here again and I can feel it in my clothes and stuff.
I need motivation and willpower by the bucket load! :( :( :( :(

Good morning lovely lady.. You can do it.. But will you please drag me by the hair with ya??? :D
Haven't been great at all the last week r 2.. But got it into my head lastnight to drag myself up and get myself prepared for the day.. So am all sorted food wise today.. Days planned and prepared for.. So hopefully I can have a good day.. WI tomoro and it sucks coz I go to a class and get "the look" again.. So really annoys me.. I know that's the point but I don't like it ha ha

I need a severe kick up the ass to get back into diet land, can't seem to stick to anything these days? Really want to lose a stone because I'm hovering around the 11st mark and I hate being here again and I can feel it in my clothes and stuff.

You can absolutely do it Sarah. You've done brilliantly previous.

You can do it hon! We are all here!!

Me and you both Sarah. I can't stick to it for anymore than 2 days!! I need a stone off too so we'll have to do it together!!!! Lets do it, we're all here for support and we can do this with each others help xx

I really want to but find myself going back and forth constantly and slipping back into my binge eating ways to comfort myself. It'll take some work but I hope I can get back to how I was a few months back.
Thanks for the support lovelies xxx

U ok hon? X

Ok... fresh start again from today. Can't keep going like this gaining and gaining and binging and binging, it's doing me no favours. Gonna try a PP week. Wish me luck!!!

Good luck!!!

Cheers hon :) xx

Back