baby zak

Yes :) You should check your GP/midwife is happy for you to follow it though.

Hi everyone I think sw is reccomended by mw's .I am not really trying to loose weighj just not put on mwould be a bonus though myou can eat a lot off food on sw and you are never hungry and I feel as if I eat moreon sw than on any otherplan I have ever done so its good ,I will try come on more and post my menu etc and if you need any info just pm me your e-mail address and I can let you know the ins and outs and a few ideas etc

little brother for Kai ,everything is going well and have consultant on wed to chat abut the chicken pox ,so far so good ,really happy
I hope you are all well .I havnt been on much and diet has gone out off the window I really need to start a plan thinking maybe sw again just need to get motivated 21 weeks today and have gained 11lbs :eek:

Congrats on the scan! :)
I'm just behind you on weight gain and am just behind you in weeks.. so also trying to be good. gotta remember though it is natural to gain weight in pregnancy. ((hugs))

Congrats on the scan :) Whats happening with chicken pox? My neighbours 20month old has CP at the moment so am keeping away but she developed croup last night and neighbour panicked at her breathing and brought her round and obviously in the panic I didn't think about being so close to her :(

Ah congratulations a baby boy, how lovely.

Congrats on the scan :) Whats happening with chicken pox? My neighbours 20month old has CP at the moment so am keeping away but she developed croup last night and neighbour panicked at her breathing and brought her round and obviously in the panic I didn't think about being so close to her :(

You should be ok hun if you've already had chickenpox.

I've had it 3 times lol, and shingles once! My nurse said it was dangerous to be around them as your immune system is suppressed during pregnancy so you can get it again even if you've already had it.

thank you all I had chicken pox at 5 weeks so they are just checking bubbs is ok but wont know for definate until he arrives ,consultant did say though as it was so early and no placenta may not have affected him but could be deafness blindness or scarrign off skin but small chance so all I can do is hope x

Oh that must be a worry for you - I'm sorry ((hugs)).
I'm also a tad worried now, I haven't had chicken pox whilst pregnant but came into contact with it a couple of weeks ago.. I spoke to my MW who said as further on in pregnancy and definately had it before not to worry. The other worry is for my neighbour who's child it was that had the pox, as she was around 6 weeks - I haven't seen her since (not unusual) so I hope all is ok.

you can go to your doc and they will check iff immune and if nt you can have a jab before a rash does appear and you will be ok .I go t the rash and was mis diagnosed by 2 dr's grrrrrrr
hope neighbour ok x

back on sw again

I have gained 11lb in 21 weeks and i'm feeling ready to give sw another go will post my menu and hope for some support lol
here goes saturday mix 2 match

breakfast bacon, egg in fry light,morrisons sausage , canned tomatoes ww danish1 b, tsp bertolli 1.5 syns

lunch jkt potato with beans and 42g low fat cheese or pasta and sauce with cheese 2 tsp bertolli 3 syns

tea
noodles pork 1b stir fry veg blue dragon sauce 3.5 tsp oil 2 syn
s

banana
strawberries
muller light

total syns 10/ possible 15

hi Kirsty not been on for a while plan going ok but been eating too many yummy ice creams in this hot weather x

lol at the all you can eat! ;)
Sarah hope you're feeling well, isn't time passing quickly eh?
I'm trying to cut back on the rubbish element of what I'm eating.. as have gained again.. fingers x'd I can at least stem it for a while. My head really isn't in the right place for SW or I'd go along.

didn't last long lol I am now just following healthy eating plan and hoping for a healthy gain .I usually weigh in in Tuesday so hoping to be on track x

thank you ,not been too bad last few days just trying to cut done on the biscuits thats my downfall

I desperately want to do SW, i need someone to actually drag me there i though i think, my heart just isnt in it at the moment, i think its the hormones!!
xxxxx

well I have gained a total off 1 stone in 25 weeks :break_diet:cant seem to stick to anything and just eating what I fancy still on track though for healthy pregnancy weight gain :wave_cry:

Hiya i wanted to do sw too. But it was just to hard. Like u have all said u just want to eat what u fancy dont u. Wont be long until we have all had our babies....

wellI think I wuill give it a go on Sturday so we will see how long it lasts :D

Back