baby zak

Glad it went well, and atleast if you do bleed you'll already know the cause.

thats great news :) that baby has doubled in size and is doing well.
Also a good thing they are monitoring the cyst as at least you know if you bleed why. ((hugs)) fingers x'd you don't and it settles though.

thank you both ,yes if I do bleed it wont be as much off a shock now I know about it .I have done soem research though and it says it can increase the risk off misscarriage but im taking one day at a time and just pray little bean sticks x

lets hope that that doesn't happen.. fingers tightly crossed.

wellhealthy eatign has gone out off the windoe ast 2 days I had chips cake and lots off rubbish so today having ahealthy day

breakfast crunchy nut cornflakes and banana

lunch seeded bread ham sandwich with salad ,danone intensly creamy yoghurt

snacs grapes

tea spag bol

2 litres water

We can't be good all the time!! Well I know I can't.. I walked past a chippy the other day and HAD to go back for a portion of chips at the harbour with my hubby! lol honestly!

Well done getting back on track! ;) tiredness is a nightmare isn't it.. I'm like that too, remember it with my first, but it'll ease in a month or so. :)

Have you had a midwife appointment through yet? Mine called and I'm seeing her at the beginning of June.

can i join your chat too? i think going off my dates im about 9wks to. so we'll all be due around the same time. i've got morning sickness at the minute, well all day sickness really. lol but hopefully that'll stop soon.

((hugs)) course you can! :)
Have you tried a dry biscuit for the nausea? it's really helped me, I hated having to eat them at first as was on Cambridge diet when I found out I was pregnant - but have gotten used to the fact that if I need them and they help well then it's gotta happen.

I'm only 7 and a half weeks so far, am dreading being due at xmas if I'm honest! lol silly really as i'm not even religious.

hello hope all is well .I am not too bad last few days symptoms seem to have tapered off and I seem to be startign with a cold boo hoo ,little boy at preschooltoday so im tkaing it easy and may even havea nap if I can ,diet wise I have been really bad and basically just eaten what I wanted but notstuffed myself but yesterday I just had to go to greggs for a cheese and onion pasty lol

((hugs)) from the girl who had an egg custard tart from greggs yesterday! lol

Glad you are doing well and feeling good, apart from the cold. Hope it passes soon ((hugs)).

Have you had a scan date through yet?

got my home visit withmx on 21st sure will chat about it then ,still feelign rough and cold seems to have got worse last few days just got back from visiting so going to put my feet up now mnot been sleeping very well so feel rubbish lol

what's an mx? midwife?
hope it goes well if it is :)

Hope your cold goes soon too, are you taking a multi-vitamin, just wondering if you're a bit run down?

Am also totally shattered most of the time! lol

lol yes it is mw was just tired lol nothing new .I am taking pregnancy vitamins think im just catching one off the many bugs around at the moment x

((Hugs)) hope it passes soon then x

Hello not been around much lately bee reading through some off the posts and glad all is well .
I am not too bad still feel really tired and feelign sicky but im ok .I have a scan date for my 16 week scan to see if everything is ok after the chicken pox really nervous but hoping all will be well .
It was my birthday last week and dp had a week off work so been out and about enjoying the wether .I started my sw plan again today as last 2 months been eatign a lot off rubbish so hoping this will help now i feel able to eat healthy food again lol x

Belated birthday wishes :) Glad you had some quality time with OH :)

Hope your SW goes well, I empathise totally on eating junk. I've really struggled personally but thankfully craving of crisps etc has eased now. Hubby removed the battery from our bathroom scales! lol I'm going with the flow but not being good nor totally bad. :)

Hope your scan goes well - and that you're ok after the chicken pox. ((hugs))

aw thank you .I cant stop thinking about scan really nervous ill be a wreck on the day :confused:
sw going well so far day 2 lol eatign lots more than I was when not on a plan lol

I have cried at 4 out of my 5 scans. Most of them from as soon as I got to the hospital. Honestly, they see my name on the list and get the tissues ready! Don't worry about being emotional, they are used to dealing with it.

have my scan 1st july then will have a 20 week scan as well the first scan is to check all thelimbs are growing ok etc as chicken pox can cause small limbs and other defects but midwife says as ihad them ealry on its a very small chance there ill be a problem so fingers crossed .
sw plan was going ok but my friedn bought me lots off peanut crunch on my birthday as I was craving them and there 8,5 syns each lol but yummy dipped in belgian chocolate :break_diet:

wednesday origonal day

breakfast triple decker ww danish bacon and egg fried in butter fry light ketchup 1 b
2 syns for ketchup and spread

lunch egg cottage cheese peppers tomato quiche/friatta type thingy with salad

snacks grapes mapple and a banana

water over 2 litres

tea grilled minted lamb chops with huge salad 2 syns for mayo 198g potato skin on made into sw wedges

exercise walking to and from pre school better than nothing lots off housework and room sorting

Last edited:
Hiya hope everything goes well at ur next scan. Ive been thinking about joining sw. can u join it and lose weight right up until u have the baby??

Back