baby zak

hi everyone ,
hope you and lovley bumps are all well .I have not been on for a while so thought better check in and see you are all ok :wave_cry:
not long to go now and getting excited and nervous ,had hospital visit last week in the next town and in tea tie traffic it took about 40 mins so not bad at all was really worrying as all services have moved now and we only have a birthing centre .I am waiting for meeting with head off mw to see if I can birht local in the centre but due to tear I think ill go to next town as I dont want to be transfered ad last min so we shall see .I have finished all my xmas shopping yipeeeeeeeee and think im ready just waiting for the big day now ,weight gain still steady ish lol gained 25lb last weigh in so will weigh in on tuesday not been dieting just eating what I want in moderation but this last week been def eatig for 2 :eek:

Wow not long now at all! :D
really pleased you are doing well and the drive went well even in traffic. Fingers x'd it's clear when you have to travel though.

Iknow really hope so soon as I get a twinge will be off like a shot lol .I never really had braxton hicks last time and not had any this time not that I have noticed and last time waters broke 3 days beofr i gave birth so hoping I get some signs this time as I was induced on a drip so have no idea when to set off to hospital :eek:

aw thank you .I have been a bit bad food wise latley been eatign a choccie bar almost every day last week and crisps gulp not beengood at all will prob gain 2lb this week :eek:

Try not to fret now, you are not far from having baby and likely need the extra energy / treats. ((hugs))

Hope your MW appointment and birth plan goes well (saw your post on shels post) - can't believe it's been 3 weeks between your visits though.. strange how they all differ.. my MW was a bit uncomfy about leaving me 2 this time.

I know im sure she made a mistake on last visit as I will only have 2 weeks left after my next visit :mad:

ooh could just eat corned beef hash I have mad elike a chicken stew /soup sort off thingy for tea with yesterdays left over chicken .I was tempted to eat more choccie but the sweet grapes did the trick and much better for me :)

mmm love grapes! :D Well done for avoiding the choc.

The mw should surely see you weekly from now on in I'd have thought.. not long now eh! Exciting stuff. :D

yes it is a long time the stand in sadi see you in 2 weeks and them mainone said no it will be 3 :( oh well hopefully all will be ok

hey babes. glad to hear all is going well. can't believe there isn't long left!! how exciting :)

abz xx

It gets scarier as it gets closer! I only have 5 days left now :eek: and possibly sooner if the sweep on Friday works :eek:

EXCITING!! That's what it is! lol but then I'll be saying 'eek' in a bit too I'm sure! lol
Good luck girls - whatever happens it'll be worth it!

wow 5 days awwwwwwww exciting ,I really hope bubbs comes early cant stnad the waiting now lol

38 weeks! congrats hun, hope you are feeling well.. hate to make you twitch with nerves but you're next on the 'due date list'! lol ;)

hi everyone quic update had my little boy thursday 26th november 23.23 pm weighing 6lb 13 we have called him zak waters went slightly wednesday morning 5am think i posted went to hospital was kept in as he wasnt even engaged and they were worried he could drop and cord may get stuck wasinduced with peserie friday morning then moved to delvery suite at 3pm put on drip started engaging and by think 8pm was fully dilated on full drip now sothings were gettigthere managed with codene ,gosh had 2 felt lie I was high lol gas and air and birth ball was brill ,had 2 really nice midwives and when I felt urge to push laid on my left side and they just let me do my own thing .I didnt panic just went with it let baby ome on his own still gas and air now and then just went with it and mw helped whe head was crowning and he was here pushing for half hour and only 2 stitches so really pleased as I was worried with previous tear had to stay in as risk off infection to zak so came home last night had awful night as he has fluid on lungs so keeps trying to be sick ,off back to bed now not slept for 3 days lol .Hope al is well and all have your babies soon .I really believe just realxing and going with your own body breathing and not panicking really helped and was great experience xx

Congratulations! Charlie was sick a lot in the first 24 hours because of all the mucous in his lungs, after that it cleared up nicely though, so fingers crossed for Zak!

Agree completely with going with your body. Although Charlie's birth was quick, during the pushing stage I felt far more relaxed and calm and it made for a much more successful delivery than last time.

congratulations!

fabulous news,

:talk017::talk017:

lovely to hear about our group having births, makes me excited!

HUGE congratulations!!
I think your 'breathing' is what Hypno birthing describe as 'breathing the baby down' so no pushing! lol GREAT to read an account of it! Thanks :) I'm hoping to use hypno birth techniques for my birth.
Well done on the pain meds and feeling in control etc.
Hope his sickness passes bless him.
Hope you are doing well and smitten with little Zak! And can catch up on that sleep.

Wooohooo, congratulations hun on the safe arrival of baby Zak. Sorry he's a little bit poorly at the moment but fingers crossed he gets better soon. Hope you're recovering well from the birth and again, many congratulations. Ooo it's really happening now :D It feels more real now people have started having their babies :D

aw thak you all ,he has been a bit better today so fingers crossed he will be wll soon will have to add some pics soon x

Back