Babybuffys lets try again diary !!!

Wednesday 21st may

Eeekkkkkk weigh in day :-/ !!! Getting weighed at 5 !!

Breakfast

Weetabix & milk (hea & heb)

Lunch

Sweet potato jacket spud with some kind off filling maybe cottage cheese or beans and might syn some baby bels and grate them on it with salad

Tea

Now here's where it gets bad :( !! I have weigh in from 4.30-5.30 I'm on the social team so I do the weighing in now my mil is in hospital so have to go visiting tonight but its a 40 minute trip there so got to go straight from class too the hospital for visiting which is till 7.30 then 40 mins home so in all honesty it will
Prob be a Maccys for tea or KFC on the way home !!! Oh well it's a one off and not much I can do about it my hubby won't be home from work till 5 either so not like we can make something and I don't want to miss class as its my first weigh in :-/ !!!

Wednesday 21st may Eeekkkkkk weigh in day :-/ !!! Getting weighed at 5 !! Breakfast Weetabix & milk (hea & heb) Lunch Sweet potato jacket spud with some kind off filling maybe cottage cheese or beans and might syn some baby bels and grate them on it with salad Tea Now here's where it gets bad :( !! I have weigh in from 4.30-5.30 I'm on the social team so I do the weighing in now my mil is in hospital so have to go visiting tonight but its a 40 minute trip there so got to go straight from class too the hospital for visiting which is till 7.30 then 40 mins home so in all honesty it will Prob be a Maccys for tea or KFC on the way home !!! Oh well it's a one off and not much I can do about it my hubby won't be home from work till 5 either so not like we can make something and I don't want to miss class as its my first weigh in :-/ !!!

Good luck for later ;-)

Changed my mind on lunch and whipped up a quick small bowl off carbonara

image-3056685107.jpg

2 syns for the mini pot off Philly xx

Also he a Special K bar on the walk home from school picking up dd 4.5 syns
So 6.5 so far today.

Great willpower! I need to borrow some of that ;)

Haha my willpower wained this morning and my mum treated me to a Starbucks this morning skinny cappuccino & sausage butty came home checked the syns 24 bloody syns eeekkkkkk !!!!

Cappuccino will be my a choice as I only had 1 small cup off coffee this morning can't believe I wasted 24 syns !!!

What do they do to the sandwich to make it so naughty? Deep fry it?
Don't be mad at yourself, Anyone could easily make that same mistake! I'd help myself to one thinking 10 syns, whatever and find myself in the same boat!
The sweet corn fritters look delish!

What do they do to the sandwich to make it so naughty? Deep fry it?
Don't be mad at yourself, Anyone could easily make that same mistake! I'd help myself to one thinking 10 syns, whatever and find myself in the same boat!
The sweet corn fritters look delish!

I really don't know hun :-/ they must be the worlds most fattening sausages it wasn't even huge !!!!

They were yummy hun and really quick and easy do you get the Sw mag or do you want me to post a better pic so you can see the recipe ???

Back