Babybuffys lets try again diary !!!

Friday 23rd may

It's payday !!!!!!! Thank The Lord !!!!!!

Right I'm in work today :-/ helloo ridiculously long day I have an hour commute too and from work !!

So had a big breaky to fill me up then school run then my commute to work will be home approx midnight :( !!!

Breakfast

Bacon
Scram egg
Beans
Flat mushroom

image-1172877264.jpg

Lunch
Subway salad bowl
Salad cream (2)

Tea

Sweet potato wedges
Chilli con carne
Mushrooms peppers onions

Snacks
Hifi bar (Hexb)
Apple
Banana
Grapes
Strawberries
Yoghurt

Saturday 23rd may

Just booked a cheeky little center parcs break this morning so excited !!! Can't wait it's in nov for winter wonderland x

So need to shift weight by then if I'm 110% I could get to target easily !!! I only have around 2 stone too loose !!!

Right today is looking like this !!!
I was supposed to go to metafit but my dd is having meltdown and doesn't want to go and as my hubby's in work I can't go :-(

Breakfast

2 marks and spencer gluten free sausage
1 syn each
Beans
Mushrooms
Egg

Lunch
Salad

Tea
????? Something yummy it's food shopping day today !!!

Bank holiday weekend anyone up too anything nice ???

Had any off you got food diaries ???

Urghhhhhh them 3 days off went way too quickly !!!!!! In work today usual shift :(

Breakfast

Weetabix & milk
HEA HEB
biccy 2.5

Lunch
Salad off some kind maybe bbq chicken one from marks !!!
Salad cream 1

Dinner
Left over sausage & mash
Carrot swede peas broccoli
2 bgty saus 1 syn
Gravy 2 syns

Snacks
Muller Greek 0.5
Apple
Pineapple
Grapes
Strawberries
Special K bar 4.5

I'm good thanks hun. Not been doing very well diet wise, so I've just been lurking, but I thought it was time to start posting again! I'm thinking about defecting to WW for a bit though, so that'll be a change! Xx

Yay missed your posts I tried ww a few years back but really struggled this was before there new plan but I guess it's good as there's more control Over it !! X

I promise to be posting more often from now on. I'm feeling a bit happier generally at the moment, which may have something to do with the increase in motivation. I guess that they're right in what they say that time is a healer :)

How's Sophie feeling now hun? Xx

I promise to be posting more often from now on. I'm feeling a bit happier generally at the moment, which may have something to do with the increase in motivation. I guess that they're right in what they say that time is a healer :)

How's Sophie feeling now hun? Xx

That's good hun,yeah hun I'm sure it does help the pain starts to go and happy memories come through xx

She's still really poorly today I'm thinking she's been glutened at this party on Sunday they told me the chips where gluten free but there must have been done in oil with breaded stuff hopefully she will be better tomorrow x

Back