Babystars diary-day 7....not well

So its day 5 and definately in ketosis now...the hunger has gone and the energy levels are up, yay!

Had a good day. Been out most of the day but made sure i had a shake before i left so i was fine!

Gonna now have a cosy night in watching x factor and casualty with a lovely mushroom soup and hot chocolate for afters.....who needs takeaway on a sat night when u can have what im having! haha

So its day 7. Getting weighed later on today!

Dont feel well yesterday and today....really bad cold grr. Still on the plan though...just not drinking nearly enough, and i also had milk in my coffee yesterday (my poor ill self couldnt handle the black coffee lol)

Dont really have any hunger anymore...just cravings. Not sure what weight loss im expecting but probably not a huge loss (i never do in the first week....i hold onto water like a camel lmao) but i will update u all later xx

Aww, hope you feel better quick smart and good luck at your WI.

I know it's hard to get the water down you when you're feeling icky - if you can get hold of some LL Forest Fruits water flavouring, it's gorgeous in boiling water - makes a really lovely hot ribena type drink - can almost convince yourself it's making you better :)

Hope you have a good result later. Where do you get weighed? x

Soooo, i wont be going upto my mums later cos i feel crap and shes working anyway. Which means i wont get weighed. Shs working all week so means id have to wait til thurs to get weighed down town at boots. I figure if i can wait til then im gonna hang off and wait til next monday for a fortnightly weigh in. Argh! Not knowing is rubbish! My broken scales have a lot to answer for lol x

Sorry you are feeling rubbish. Right pain about not getting weighed but you are sure to be really shocked when you do finally get on the scales. Despite my best efforts, I'm still a 3 times a day weighed!

I sooo want some of that forest fruits drink now!!

Imagine how great you'll feel when you do weight yourself after such a long time going without. You'll see a great difference. I don't have a scales in my house & it does not bother me really. Never weighed myself except when I get a new gym program made up. Not sure I could face weekly weigh-ins nevermind daily. I judge everything by how my clothes fit or don't in this case. Sorry you're not feeling too good.

I suppose on this diet weighing yourself isn't so important...if you stick to it 100% there is nothing else you can do! Still, the scales going down gives me a thrill!

Hey :)

Not been online much of the weekend so wanted to say hi. Sorry you're not feeling well :(

You never know a 2 week weigh in might work to your benefit if you can manage it! Hide a slow 2nd week loss with a big first week hehe :D

Hi poogatch! Thanks! Feeling much better tonight!

I think a 2 week weigh in might be what i need anyway to keep me going. If i can weigh in next week and see a stone gone id be so motivated lol!

Hope ur doing well xxx

Feel better soon

xxx

well done on getting through your first week! i wish i had the willpower to do a fortnightly wi. xx

Yes great willpower I'm on the scales 3x a day too. Hope you feel a lot better today.

Hiya babystar....hope all is going well. Just read through your whole thread and I must admit you sound so focused just now. Good Luck :)

Hey there, how's it going?

xx

Back