Back again. 2nd time lucky. Hopefully

WeeDee

Silver Member
Hello all.

Today is day one of my 2nd go on lipotrim. 5 years ago I lost 3 stone and kept it off for 3 years. Then the bad habits returned and now I'm over a stone heavier than the last time I started.

I've collected the shakes, bulk bought my water, toothpaste and mouthwash and I'm ready to go. I know this first few days is goingto be pretty awful but I just need to keep my head down and get on with it. Ive plugged in all my target losses base on what I lost the last time and I'm good to go!

I'm looking forward to finding out how everyone else is getting on and looking forward to making some new friends on this forum.

Hi. This is my first time with Lipotrim. Im on day 2 and so far so good. Im still craving food but im determined.

Im looking forward to hearing everyones journey.

Day 4. Thank god day 3 is over with. It wasn't hunger I struggled with, it was cravings. I ended up going to bed at 9pm! Work was pretty hard yesterday too as I had to sneak about to get my shake mixed. I'm lucky as I'm fairly flexible with my hours and location of work but yesterday I had to be in the office and same today. I've decided to use Atkins bars for my office days. Takes the stress out of making up shakes in secret. It will only be 2 or 3 days max per week so should be ok.
So far I'm 6lb down which I'm delighted with. To be honest that's what's keeping me going this week, the knowledge there will be a big number loss.
Headache wise yesterday wasn't too good. I had to take a few painkillers but so far today it's looking ok. I'm also doing ok with my water. I'm managing approx 3l of water.
I hope everyone else is feeling ok.

Day 5 and feeling so much better than day 3 and 4. I didn't feel ill, just kind of bbblluuuggghhhhh. I think I'm in the kitos high finally. Now it should start to feel a bit easier (you know what I mean) from here on in. I'm still going to have my battles. Saturday evenings are always complete torture but I know that no matter how much I want a Chinese or a glass of wine, I'll feel so much better the next morning knowing I didn't. I learned last time that I'm not someone who can dip in and out of the diet, for it to work for me I need to commit to total meal replacement 100%.
I took measurements on Monday and again this morning and I'm already some inches down which is a massive boost. I've a long way to go but mini aims is my key. At the moment they are all weight related but I'm going to start thinking about some non weight goals. Like a pair of trousers or a dress I want to get into. A special treat when I managed so many days 100%, a new outfit for reaching a particular size.
I'm also hoping to get back to running next week. I couldn't have faced it this week but I'm used to running a couple of times a week so the paramasist said it would be OK to get back to once I got this first week out the way. I can't wait to see my pace improve and the lbs come off!!
Have a good day everyone (hope someone sees this!!! It's a

Last edited:
Hi good luck. Back to running too and feels great. Will be glad when more weight drops though as makes it harder carrying the extra around..going slowly at 2ks for a week then upping it. Compared to what I was doing its a joke but got ta start somewhere! I think once you get the first couple of weeks out of the way it's easier as you settle into a routine? X

Totally agree. I have a half marathon in October that I've been kid on training for. I've arranged to run with a friend tomorrow and we've agreed to keep it short and slow. I know I've got the miles in my legs so it's all in there. This time though I'm not putting any pressure on myself. Day 6 and feeling surprisingly good. I ended up in the next stone bracket this morning which is always a boost. Hope you have a fab weekend. Xx

Totally agree. I have a half marathon in October that I've been kid on training for. I've arranged to run with a friend tomorrow and we've agreed to keep it short and slow. I know I've got the miles in my legs so it's all in there. This time though I'm not putting any pressure on myself. Day 6 and feeling surprisingly good. I ended up in the next stone bracket this morning which is always a boost. Hope you have a fab weekend. Xx

Thanks you too :)

Day 7 today. Went for a run this morning and really enjoyed it. We took it nice and easy so no pressure on ourselves but managed approx 3 miles. Planing to head back out on Wednesday evening again.
I think I'm now in the fat burning zone as my daily losses have slowed right down (I confess to being a several times a day weigher). I felt a bit disheartened this morning but remembered this is the good bit. This is the fat disappearing . Official weigh in tomorrow and I'm actually looking forward to starting another lipotrim week. The shakes have gone to my head!!!
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. Xx

Day 8. I managed a full week!!! I'm looking forward to this week being a bit easier. I still have terrible cravings but the headaches and the tiredness are long gone. I really hope I can do another 100% week. I hope everyone had a lovely weekend and is feeling positive xx

Struggling. Not with hunger but with a horrid fuzzy feeling in my mouth. I had this before for a few days. I almost gave up because of it last time but it disappeared so at least I know it will go away sooner or later. I think I'm just going to go to my bed as I'm feeling quite sorry for myself.

Day 9. Feeling a bit fed up. I think it's because I feel so cold. Off to bed soon and then that's another day done. Hope everyone else is managing ok. Xx

Day 10 and feeling great again. I can't put my finger on what was wrong the past couple of days. But fortunately I'm feeling like my old self again, hopefully I'll have a good run of good days.
I was so cold last night. My husband felt my hands and couldn't believe it. I know it's mad but I like all these wee signs that I'm still in ketosis and the diet is still working.
For some reason I'm not feeling like drinking as much water today. I know I need to and will get it down anyway but up until now I've felt like I needed to have the water, today I don't have that feeling.
I've also had a little non scales victory this morning, I have on a size 16 top that was too tight across my bust a couple of weeks ago. It's all these wee things that will keep me on the straight and narrow.
I hope everyone is managing ok and feeling well. Have a good day everyone. Xx

Just had the most rubbish run ever. Legs felt like lead. Other than that I'm still feeling good. Rest day tomorrow and hopefully a better run on Friday.

Day 11 and I've woken up with a horrible sore head and sick feeling :(. The only thing I can think of is last nights attempt at a run. It's only the second time I've ran while on lipotrim and I wonder if I should have my run in the morning when I have more energy. I don't remember feeling this bad last time I was on the diet but then I suppose that was 5 years ago and things change. I might also just be feeling unwell. I'm working from home today so at least I can take it nice and easy.
Sorry for the moan.
I hope everyone else has a good day. Xx

Today's need has been awful. And I know I've been awful to be around this evening. I have a sudden feeling of rage that came out of nowhere and now I'm feeling really guilty for being so horrible to everyone. Think I'm going to call it a night and just keep out of everyone's way. Hope everyone has had a better day than me. Xx:(:(

Today's need has been awful. And I know I've been awful to be around this evening. I have a sudden feeling of rage that came out of nowhere and now I'm feeling really guilty for being so horrible to everyone. Think I'm going to call it a night and just keep out of everyone's way. Hope everyone has had a better day than me. Xx:(:(

all you have to do is apologise for it next day :) dont beat yourself up about it xx i have good days and bad days with this...today feeling mehh as not had enough sleep. seem to have a short sleeping pattern when on LT and waking up 5.30/6 every day...subsequently im knackered by 7pm lol went for a run though yesterday, slowed myself down a bit and enjoyed it much more...no lead legs and although sweaty, enjoyed it. going to up it next week. hows your running going? xx

I am being extra nice to everyone today lol??
My last run was just awful. My legs were heavy and my breathing was shocking. Planning on heading back out this evening for another attempt. Fingers crossed it goes a bit better but not looking likely as in the middle of a terrible bout of hayfever which always affects my breathing. I'll keep trying tho. Xx

Day 13. Still got a stinking cold but feeling good. Had a really good weigh in. (4.5 off), had a better run last night, getting a very tidy house due to extra energy I seem to have. I hope this lasts for a while longer. Feeling positive and happy to keep going. Have a good weekend everyone xx

Day 14 and have woken up loaded with the cold. Feeling like I just want to stay nice and cozy in my bed today but not that easy with two kids running around! Also got a massive craving for bacon this morning. Hope it passes soon! Happy Sunday folks. Xx

Back