Back again, hoping third time's a charm

tipperary

Gold Member
S: 88.7kg C: 83.9kg G: 68kg BMI: 36.8 Loss: 4.8kg(5.42%)

ChilliQueen

hello :) sounds like you're doing a great job, I'm not really properly sorted for my 800, but I will be soon.

DeeOne_UK

S: 315lb C: 249lb G: 190lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 66lb(20.95%)
weigh in day today, no change this week, still fighting with those late snacks, so a couple of days have been nearer the 1000 cals mark. I have not been sleeping well & struggling with the 16/8 window. I am feeling quite bloated and retaining fluid, probably my lupus flaring. i hope not as an increase in steroids would be a nightmare. Still think i can hit goal tho, hoping for a 2lb loss this week. I've also ordered a Seated Elliptical Trainer and some resistance bands, found some gentle seated exercise videos on YT, so going to start those and build up slowly. Only 1 week left on 800 so when my calories go up i think the weight might follow for a bit eek.

Last edited:

tipperary

Gold Member
Yep, I found the evening snacks to be the worst thing for piling on weight.

ChilliQueen

I think you can continue 800 longer if you want to (check with someone professional tho) I did the blood sugar diet before and many people did it longer. I hope your Lupus stays at bay.

DeeOne_UK

I think you can continue 800 longer if you want to (check with someone professional tho) I did the blood sugar diet before and many people did it longer. I hope your Lupus stays at bay.
Hey chilli, i didnt know that but i looked it up and as you said its ok with professional advice. i have noticed that any weight loss diet im on slows to a crawl after a few months, i think my body just adapts, I cant do much exercise either, so to fool my body for a bit im thinking of switching up to 800 every other day & slowly build up some gentle exercise. my lupus flare maybe a stress response so the most i can do is at least try to maintain for a month or 2 then i can repeat another 6-8 weeks @ 800. im hoping this way the snacking wont undo what i've achieved so far. im expecting the initial water gain when i switch but if it gets out of hand i'll just start another round of 800 early

ChilliQueen

sounds like a good plan, sticking to the right sort of food whilst increasing calories should help long term too. Sounds like you've done an amazing job despite the challenges, 63lbs off is fantastic!

tipperary

Gold Member
I agree, you have lost 20% of your body weight which is amazing.

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine
S: 356lb C: 331lb G: 140lb BMI: 58.6 Loss: 25lb(7.02%)
Yes I was just looking at your stats too Dee - that is abslutely brilliant!

DeeOne_UK

Weigh in day is here again, and after a lot of discipline this week I lost 3lbs, some of that was the fluid gain i think, definitely less puffy this week. This brings feb overall weight loss to 6lbs, certainly was a struggle to even achieve that this month, but this last minute woosh has saved it so ill take it.
I've umm and ahhh over whether to just continue at 800 or to give my body a break and maintain for a bit. In the end decided on a compromise, so back to alternate days with 2 weeks @800 every 6 weeks or so and a monthly goal of 5lbs losses. Just taking it slower and seeing how it goes.