Back again! starting today!

Hello ive been stuggling with my weight for a couple of years now, i did lipotrim once b4 and lost 2st in 4weeks! i kept it off for over a year then went back to old eating habits and obvs put it back on plus another 5st :/ NOT GOOD! so here i am started again today!

24/1/11 20st 1 1/2 lbs HOLY CRAP!! :mad::eek:
31/1/11

Last edited:
Best of luck Sarah n fair play 4 startin again. This is my 1st time doin LT n on day 1. Determined 2 last but starving at d mo :(

Good luck Hun x

yes me too! absolutly MARVIN i am, but hey we will be ok when ketosis kicks in! i have to do it this time for longer! not looking forward to it at all but will all be worth it in the end x

Hello Sarah. Welcome to you.

hello everyone ;) i am on lipotrim i started at 17st 7lb and found the first week soo hard i did fall of the wagon for 1 night then go straight back on the next day. im currently coming up to my second week and i am 16st 6lbs and at my lowest weight in 3 years :bliss:
im still having hunger pains everyday but im determind to doit and get down to my target weight of 10st 5lb. i find this website helps me alot! whenever i feel im gonna give in i just log on here and it gives me the motavation ;) im also drinkin 3 ltres of water a day would u guys say that is enuf? also does it get any easier?? :confused:

welcome sarah and kimson x
kimsom i love that quote..it may have to be my new mantra!
'nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!'

Back