Total Solution Back again... to attempt my ultimate goal to get to 9st for my 30th

Ok so been off the diet over a week! I haven't weighed as I also started totm. I couldn't bear to see the high numbers :(

23 day left till I go away!

Day 1/23 starts today!

I'm just stickin with 3 shakes

Wish me luck x

Feel so ashamed to say Iv failed again!! :( :( :(

But I'm gona do what u said and not look back and carry on...

18 days and counting

I'll go with ya Hun. Also fell spectacularly off the wagon this past week whilst away.
Back on it today and day one in the bag, come on we can do this! Xx

Don't be ashamed. You are addressing it. Why did it happen? Try and work out how it got to happen and how it could be prevented next time and then you can call it a learning experience instead of a blip! X

Thanks girls!

My reason was pure and simply social events! Easter break = lots of get togethers a with food..

Back on track now with 2 days in the bag and on to day 3 :)

Sunday Scales Read- 13.01

Yday I was at 12.11 :D

If I can carry this on now till 30/4 (we fly out in the evening) I can achieve a good loss ..

Hope ur all getting on well! Xx

Have a good day

Well done for being back on track, in also on day 3 of restart. Wasn't going I weigh till the last day of the month but decided to yesterday as I just needed to know how bad the damage was from my week away and off plan.
Damage not as bad as I expected as was 12st02lbs before I went and yesterday was 12st1.4lbs so a 1.2lb gain.

Just frustrated though as have been hovering around the 12st mark for a few weeks now and am desperate to be in the 11's.

So let's both stick with it and see how much we can lose xx

I know what u mean about the frustration slim .. Iv been there before!

I used to always be stuck at the lower end 12s now a days I'm at the high ends entering 13's..

I go away in 2 weeks today and I'm feeling positive about where I'm at with my diet now.. Went shoppin the weekend and tried on loads of clothes to buy for my hol.. But looked sooo fat :(.. I decided to wait till Iv done this for a few weeks and get my clothes a couple of days before I go..

My clothes are feeling looser again today.. I weighed and am now at 12s 10lbs but Iv been here before many times over the last few weeks.. I seem to hit 12.9 as my lowest before then piling it back on from a weekend or weeks of binging.. I really need to push through this weekend and the next so many lbs without letting the loss get to my head where I think it's ok to eat and then totally lose the plot!!!

I really need and want to lose as much weight as I can to go away.. 14 days to do this!!!

Here's to another successful day guys! Have a good one :)

We can do it together Hun, I also tend to let myself down over the weekends which is why I can't get below the next stone mark but I have this engagement party on the 9th May and really want to blitz some of this fat!

I've been going gym 5-6 times a week for past 6 weeks and strangely I fell flabbier and fatter than when I started! Must all be psychological though as I know I've lost a stone and 8 inches at last weigh in.

Confused lol xx

Go for it hun, you could see the 11's in 14 days :) are you still only on 3 shakes ? X

Morning girls .. Yeah would be great for us to do this together.. Support and motivation is what we all need :D

After my hols I have my sister in laws wedding in July then my own brothers registry wedding and party on August 1st a wedding in California in September then my brothers Indian wedding on 1st Nov and finally my nieces wedding in April next year.. I need to get the weight off and keep it off for the next year to make sure I'm lookin my best before my ultimate goal of trying to start a family after that next year at a better weight :)

I am on 3 shakes a day :) got myself in a routine now so not missing food anymore.. Think I'm more focused with a 2week dead line looming and only myself to blame if I'm not where I need to be!

Hope u all have a great day xxx

Wow you sure have a lot of weddings going on lol

Thankfully I just have 1 engagement party this year then 2 family weddings in 2017.

I am having a bad day already as came to work and forgot my shake and bar!!
So went tesco thinking they do their own range but only in the main stores apparently :(
So went m&s and bought some cooked chicken pieces and a Caesars salad pack. Will throw the croutons and only have a little of the dressing. Also have a protein shake to have on the way home from work as am off to a spin class this eve so am hoping it won't so too much damage??
So annoyed with myself for forgetting my shakes though!

Hope your having a better day lol xx

I've just noticed your in Birmingham as I am toooooo :) you can do it x

Weekends, weddings, gahhhh! Everything is out to sabotage us!!! BUT We can do it!!!!!

Thanks xx had a better weekend :) It's my 1st wedding anniversary today so goin for meal with hubby

After that back on 100%

Hope u all had a good weekend x

Aww Happy wedding anniversary - you defo deserve some proper grub then - enjoy :D xxx

Happy wedding anniversary Hun. Enjoy your meal xx

Enjoyed a lovely Thai meal last night :)

Back on 100% today with 10 days to go including today ..

Have a great day all xx

Back