Back Again !!!

Nothing wrong with you, perhaps you need to look at your relationship with food in more detail and what habits you need to change

Nothing wrong with you, perhaps you need to look at your relationship with food in more detail and what habits you need to change
Very true!! Part of me knows this diet works so it's ok I'll start tomaro then it never comes. Need my mouth wiring shut!!

Great... thanks. It’s been a really good week and I’m over the slip up last week 😊 and lost 5LB this week so really fired up for next week ! week 4. Bring it on 😀
Hurray! There you go, brilliant!!!!

Nothing ‘wrong’ With you.... NOTHING!! I can only go from Personal experience and that is I have a friend who does slimming world and she’s lost loads of weight and it works for her. Another friend tried it and gained so she did lighter life which worked and then switched to Exante (cost) and that works for her. Never tried LL but SW didn’t work for me, too many carbs. I think if you find out what your body works best with and stick to it you’ll get there and stay there. Everyone is different so please don’t beat yourself up, you’re doing something about it and that is a massive step forward. So be kind to yourself. You will get there... have a great week 😊

I am with May on this one! There is nothing wrong with you! Different diets work for different people.

Awh fabulous well done
Hey Kiwi, how’s week 4 starting for you? I’m loving the sunshine and the heat and drinking plenty... have you tried the water enhancers? I love em. I discovered that if I add some of the lemon/lime one to soda water I can kid myself it’s something special as it’s fizzy 😁 Hope you’re ok and enjoying your day.

Tbh I’m struggling with tiredness

I’m gonna do my inches and WI tomorrow. Try and get some motivation back.

Plus need to order some more packs I’ve properly gone off honeycomb and cannot stand the sweet & sour noodles 🤮

How about you

I like the noodles but I add chopped chillie so it spices it up. The spag Bol is ok but again I add oregano for more flavour. Carbonara is ok (ish) but again I spice it up. I like most of the shakes and also the porridge and the water enhancers are my life saver. 😁 I struggle every now and then but just keep thinking that every 2lb is a bag of sugar I don’t have to carry around anymore So add up the pounds and then wham! I do not want to add that many bags back again. 😳. I bet you’ve lost inches and pounds. But it’s mid week and for me I always seem to weigh more mid week than at the beginning or end. No idea why... so whatever you do ... do NOT give up 🤗 this will be worth it honest. X

@RareKiwi27 Oh. Have you tried the crisps? I have a bag on order I like the idea that I can have a bag of Crisps on a Friday night with a soda and lime enhancer and if they’re nice it’ll be a treat - still TS and three meals just swap the dinner one Fingers crossed. Will let you know 🤪

Hey @RareKiwi27 happy Saturday 😀 how’s your week been? Hope your OK? The crisps arrived and I’m planning on a bag for tea tonight with a soda and lime water enhancer... (how life changes eh?) LOL. will let you know what they’re like.... weigh in day tomorrow so I’m hoping for 1 more pound to make it 1st in the first month 🤞 how’s your month looking??

Hey @RareKiwi27 happy Saturday 😀 how’s your week been? Hope your OK? The crisps arrived and I’m planning on a bag for tea tonight with a soda and lime water enhancer... (how life changes eh?) LOL. will let you know what they’re like.... weigh in day tomorrow so I’m hoping for 1 more pound to make it 1st in the first month 🤞 how’s your month looking??
I'll have my fingers and toes crosses for you for tomorrow's WI 😺

Ooh how were they?

I’m absolutely chuffed that I’m down 17lbs in month 1.

How are you going? Are you doing food week?

I’m quite nervous as I have 2 planned days off but I’m not gonna go wild.

Oh wow... congratulations that is an amazing achievement. Well done!!! I lost 13lbs and am happy with that, especially as I had a blip one weekend and didn’t lose anything for one week. I have had one food day on Sunday and have another planned later this week, I’ve been careful yesterday and have not gained anything WI this morning. I just thought spreading the two days might make it less daunting 😊 don’t worry too much - I’m sure you’ll be fine... let me know how you get on??

Ooh how were they?

I’m absolutely chuffed that I’m down 17lbs in month 1.

How are you going? Are you doing food week?

I’m quite nervous as I have 2 planned days off but I’m not gonna go wild.

Oh Crisps are actually ok. Bit like discos if you remember them. They also fill you up so it is definitely easy to substitute a meal for a packet

Hi all, never thought I'd be back on TS again...after all the hard work a few years ago, thought I had totally got this weight thing sussed.... How wrong was I? A few work problems, a few family issues and Bam! lost focus, gained weight, ignored it (isn't that the worst bit) scales kept going up and I kept ignoring it... was 10st :) and hit 14st :eek: That was it.. enough is enough I'm day 2 TS and current plan is to stay TS till October - OH big birthday mid Oct - then decide whether to keep going TS. Any and all support/encouragement, hints & tips much appreciated... have a great day everyone... wish me luck ?
Hi - your post sounds so similar to my journey! Just started Exante today - TS for the first time. I have reached 14 stone and was 10 stone but like you - life has got in the way, hashimotos, alopecia - it's been a wonderful last 5 years. But like you enough is enough and I am too going until Oct as my birthday is October too. Happy to be a buddy and get back to how we were at 10 stone! Good luck and I'm feeling very gung ho to do this!

Back