Back Again !!!

Hi - your post sounds so similar to my journey! Just started Exante today - TS for the first time. I have reached 14 stone and was 10 stone but like you - life has got in the way, hashimotos, alopecia - it's been a wonderful last 5 years. But like you enough is enough and I am too going until Oct as my birthday is October too. Happy to be a buddy and get back to how we were at 10 stone! Good luck and I'm feeling very gung ho to do this!

Hey @BonnieP good to hear from you, welcome to the TS chats. There’s lots of info on here and some great support The first week is tough but stay strong, drink lots of water and you’ll be fine.

Let’s DO. this.. 😁

Just keeping going tbh, feel mostly positive with some sabotage urges that I’m ignoring.

It’s weird isn’t it... the ‘hunger’ goes away BUT the cravings.. the ‘oh.. just a little’ or ‘one won’t hurt’ thoughts just never leave 🤨 staying strong is so hard, but it will be worth it 🤞 Hope you have a great weekend

It’s weird isn’t it... the ‘hunger’ goes away BUT the cravings.. the ‘oh.. just a little’ or ‘one won’t hurt’ thoughts just never leave 🤨 staying strong is so hard, but it will be worth it 🤞 Hope you have a great weekend

Hi May45,
I know where you're coming from with that. I had the little craving demons chattering in my head last weekend. It can be really tough to ignore when they make such a good argument. Sometimes I just have to agree with them. :classic_big_grin:
Good to see you're doing well. :)

LOL. I discovered Exante Crisps... SO not the real thing, but I kinda kid myself with a bag of them (put in a bowl) and a soda water with a lime water enhancer and then its ‘booze & snack’ time 🤪 how my Friday night has changed!!! 😂. Have a good one x

Hi there! I hope everyone is still getting on okay with it 😁 I lost 4st with CWP followed by Exante a few years back Maintained with lowish carb healthy diet for ages then, like you guys, I hit a tough patch in life which dealt with (or not) by overeating and regained about 3st. Have now de stressed and the flab had started to shift slowly but I want rid of the belly flab quicker lol.
On day 5, not really hungry but occasionally a bit shaky. Drinking like a fish - it's hot here ( still 42 degrees 15 mins after I turned the air con on 🔥🌡🔥) so I think that's why. I'm with you on the craving crisps / salty snacks, I gave in and had some peanuts Monday but straight back on it 100%.

I'm doing good thanks. How are you? I got some of the protein bite crisp things to alleviate the snack attacks - I've rationed them to 2 packs a week, taped up the box and got my son to put them in the top of a cupboard I can't reach 😂 not feeling hungry unless I've gone a few hours past shake time. I measured yesterday and my waist is 2.5 inches down in a week so pretty happy with that!

Hi Everyone!

So I’m not the only one who is an emotional eater and uses food as comfort.... why?? It doesn’t make you feel any better does it, you just end up feeling guilty and then you’re stuck in the viscous circle of overeating > feeling guilty > low self esteem > overeating > feeling guilty :oops: This is something I need to work on!

I’m currently on Day 2 of Lipotrim (equivalent of Exante TS). My plan is 4-6 weeks on lipotrim with 1-2 weeks of refeed.

How is everyone getting on?

I'm on vlcd that also allows very low carb salad stuff and veg twice a day - plus 200g of slightly higher ones like tomatoes, onions and berries. Over a stone in the past 4 weeks - and into new 22 contour jeans from Tesco. My last pair of 24s are falling down so will be into the wash tonight and off to Sue Ryder tomorrow with the others and a couple of random 26s.

I'm on vlcd that also allows very low carb salad stuff and veg twice a day - plus 200g of slightly higher ones like tomatoes, onions and berries. Over a stone in the past 4 weeks - and into new 22 contour jeans from Tesco. My last pair of 24s are falling down so will be into the wash tonight and off to Sue Ryder tomorrow with the others and a couple of random 26s.

Well done Ali, that’s fantastic!

No food can feel as good as fitting into a smaller size does :)

Back