Back Again !!!

May45

Hi all, never thought I'd be back on TS again...after all the hard work a few years ago, thought I had totally got this weight thing sussed.... How wrong was I? A few work problems, a few family issues and Bam! lost focus, gained weight, ignored it (isn't that the worst bit) scales kept going up and I kept ignoring it... was 10st :) and hit 14st :eek: That was it.. enough is enough I'm day 2 TS and current plan is to stay TS till October - OH big birthday mid Oct - then decide whether to keep going TS. Any and all support/encouragement, hints & tips much appreciated... have a great day everyone... wish me luck ?

Ohhh, that's rough. Something pretty similar happened to me: I lost a tonne of weight, maintained for a while, then lost the plot when various life-things happened in my vicinity and then let everything slide until the problem was chronic again. I found it really hard to start up but once I got passed that initial (mainly psychological hurdle) I've the experience much the same as last time - so you'll be fine.

Welcome back to a VLCD. Let's try to make it our last time!

Ohhh, that's rough. Something pretty similar happened to me: I lost a tonne of weight, maintained for a while, then lost the plot when various life-things happened in my vicinity and then let everything slide until the problem was chronic again. I found it really hard to start up but once I got passed that initial (mainly psychological hurdle) I've the experience much the same as last time - so you'll be fine.

Welcome back to a VLCD. Let's try to make it our last time!

Thanks @castingnasturtiums I'm with you, yes we can do this !! AND make it a forever change ... looking forward to cheering each other on.. have a great day :)

I’m in your boat was 10st 2 after following CWP. Maintained for 2 years, another another baby, life **** happened and in 4 years I’ve gained 4 stone. I’m on day 2 also. Have been on a geography field trip with my daughter today and survived. Am determined and just keep telling myself that I am worth the effort.

I’m in your boat was 10st 2 after following CWP. Maintained for 2 years, another another baby, life **** happened and in 4 years I’ve gained 4 stone. I’m on day 2 also. Have been on a geography field trip with my daughter today and survived. Am determined and just keep telling myself that I am worth the effort.

Hey @RareKiwi27 Thanks for your reply... sorry to hear your in the same boat as me but glad we can cheer each other on and stay strong... it’s day 3 - a tough one for sure but I reckon we can do this. Good luck today, drink plenty of water and keep busy. Before we know it week one will be ✅ have a great day 😊

Morning @RareKiwi27 How did day 3 go? Hope all is good and you are OK...

Day 4 today and have a massive headache, I’ve stuck 100% and drank 4 litres of water. Feeling really damn positive though. How are you?

Day 4 today and have a massive headache, I’ve stuck 100% and drank 4 litres of water. Feeling really damn positive though. How are you?

Im good, thanks.... drinking so much water I should grow gills!! 😁 day 5 tomorrow... should start getting easier soon 🤞

How was day 5?

I’m currently camping with my kids realising some things are more bearable when alcohol is involved!

I’ve been 100% and weeing like toilets are going out of business. Still slight headache but energy spike.

I will do this journey and nothing camping, kid **** or emotion will block my path

May how you getting on?

Hey there.... sorry for delay in replying... was out on the cliff watching the boats in the sound. I weighed myself this morning..... 7LBS lost and 2 inches from my waist 😁 so happy with that. I have to confess to a glass of wine after the ⚽️ so really really pleased with this result. Week 1 ✅ week2 starts today.... I am ready.... bring it on. How’s your first week been? How did you do? Hope you’re good ?

Hey! Glad you’re ok. Week 2 begins for me as well. I lost 8lbs. I won’t weigh again until end of month as having done CWP I know I get irritated but as long as I loose 1st every 4 weeks I’m happy! My aim is to be in the 11s by September.

My husband is away this week so just me and the kids which I find easier cooking wise. I’m worried about school holidays and energy but will up to 800cals daily if I struggle.

I miss Gin. I have a bottle in the cupboard for when I’ve finished. I realised I use alcohol to cope with life ****. Probably a contributing factor to my 4st over weightness!

Do you have any concerns or worries?

The best thing for me is the positivity I feel and energy. Plus recognising other coping strategies. Sorry I rambled.

Hey! Glad you’re ok. Week 2 begins for me as well. I lost 8lbs. I won’t weigh again until end of month as having done CWP I know I get irritated but as long as I loose 1st every 4 weeks I’m happy! My aim is to be in the 11s by September.

My husband is away this week so just me and the kids which I find easier cooking wise. I’m worried about school holidays and energy but will up to 800cals daily if I struggle.

I miss Gin. I have a bottle in the cupboard for when I’ve finished. I realised I use alcohol to cope with life ****. Probably a contributing factor to my 4st over weightness!

Do you have any concerns or worries?

The best thing for me is the positivity I feel and energy. Plus recognising other coping strategies. Sorry I rambled.

😂 You are do NOT rambling... I get exactly where you are it’s tough but worth it. I forgot how hard week 1 was but Been there done that 😊 oh And I too sooooo miss Gin!!! Keep strong c

Hey I’m ok feeling very tired, but it’s been a very busy week with my kids. Wednesday I messed up triggered by stress had two packs, a g&T and a 94 cal meriguine bar. Been 100% since. 3 packs and 1 200cal meal (chicken, turkey, salmon, eggs with either spinach, green beans or asparagus)

It’s day 11 and I’m 10lbs down.

How are you getting on?

Wow you’re doing really well ... I’m day 11 and 9 lbs down... seem to be stuck at mo (I weigh every day, sad I know). So been same for 3 days... am hoping for big loss over weekend. My week3 starts Monday 🤞

Wow you’re doing really well ... I’m day 11 and 9 lbs down... seem to be stuck at mo (I weigh every day, sad I know). So been same for 3 days... am hoping for big loss over weekend. My week3 starts Monday 🤞

Hey,
That's exactly the same as myself.
Day 11 today for me too. I lost 9lbs in the first week and the scales haven't budged since. Hoping they will have dropped a little by Sundays weigh-in.
Fingers crossed for both of us! x

Hey,
That's exactly the same as myself.
Day 11 today for me too. I lost 9lbs in the first week and the scales haven't budged since. Hoping they will have dropped a little by Sundays weigh-in.
Fingers crossed for both of us! x

It’s weird how it changes... I’m with you fingers crossed let me know?? 😊

Hey May! Was wondering how you were! Happy to see all is going well for you 😺 9lb is great. It will all come whoosh down - bodies can take long to adjust sometimes. How are you finding it, otherwise?.

Back