Back Again !!!

Just stay positive it’ll average 1st a month I know I’m likely to be 1-2lbs loss now.

Things are difficult for me at home it’s taking all my focus to refrain from gin. I’m so determined not to f**k myself over anymore. Monday is week three and we have got this!

Just stay positive it’ll average 1st a month I know I’m likely to be 1-2lbs loss now.

Things are difficult for me at home it’s taking all my focus to refrain from gin. I’m so determined not to f**k myself over anymore. Monday is week three and we have got this!
3 weeks no gin? That's fantastic! I wish I'd get to where you are now. Keep going, you're an inspiration!

I’m with you..!! Week 3 bring it on 😊 it’s always Friday night that I struggle. that was (note to self ‘was’ ) G&T night. And last night was ToUgH .... but every week we ✅ is another closer to the reward. By then we’ll have one and be p.ss.d. LOL 😝

Morning... well I have two sides to this weekend... one was ‘great’ a friend popped in to see me who I haven’t seen for ages..... the other side was fell off the Exante wagon. 😠Didn’t lose any weight last week (well probably did) but the weekend kind of cancelled it out. Decided NOT to beat myself up, as it’ll just make it even harder. So back on it today and I’m hoping it won’t be too hard. How was yours did you stay strong??

Best of luck for the coming week, May.

I think you do right not to beat yourself up about having fun at the weekend with an old friend. Life is for living.

Loads of water to keep the hunger pangs away until you're back on target? :)

Sian x

I agree with Ketoveggie, May. It's only once in a while we see some people and that's something to cherish while you can now get back on track with the diet. I'm happy you had a good weekend and I'm cheering for your losses this week :)

It’s a blip that’s all, water water water for the next three days and you’ll be fine. Life happens and the worst thing to do is guilt trip yourself

Hello May :) I’m a newbie so can’t really give you any advice. It must be good to know you’ve done it once before tho :) xx

May how you getting on?

Hey there Kiwi .. 😁 really good, didn’t expect to be able to get back on track so quickly, but I am GOOD 😇 three days and TS. ketosis has kicked in, water is my new best friend and haven’t looked st scales yet... fingers crossed for Monday weigh in. How are you?? Hope you’re ok and week 3 is going well?

I’m so glad you’re alright! Water water water and I’m weeing every 10 mins

Hello May, how have you been?

You can do this! Now with his go around after you are done loosing all the weight make a point to make better choices so that you don't have to do this process AGAIN! You can do it! You can do this! I love your enthusiasm and motivation you are bringing with you and we are here to support you in every way.

xxxx

Hi all, never thought I'd be back on TS again...after all the hard work a few years ago, thought I had totally got this weight thing sussed.... How wrong was I? A few work problems, a few family issues and Bam! lost focus, gained weight, ignored it (isn't that the worst bit) scales kept going up and I kept ignoring it... was 10st :) and hit 14st :eek: That was it.. enough is enough I'm day 2 TS and current plan is to stay TS till October - OH big birthday mid Oct - then decide whether to keep going TS. Any and all support/encouragement, hints & tips much appreciated... have a great day everyone... wish me luck ?

Hi guys 2nd time back again after 3 stone gain.gutted feel disgusted in myself. All my friends have been doin sw and ww etc and got down to target I've put weight on.i get down then eat more what is wrong with me 😭

Back