BACK AGAIN

Sts is always a bit disappointing but youre doing really well

Hope you have a great week this week and step back from the creme eggs ;)

You must be disappointed but chin up, at least you sorted yourself out enough to STS and not gained. You'll nail that last 1lb and get your stone in no time.

Sharon

i no its disheartening, but at least ur not up!! leave last week where it is and start afresh...u will get ur stone next week!!

Thanks to all of you, im just going to head down the gym

Im pleased to say i lost 1 pound, thats my first stone off :D:D:D x

yay well done hunni! chuck the creme eggs out and put some ww treats in your fridge instead. Thats what i do :)

awh well done hunni say u were delighted xxx

well done you!! your first stone!! big achievement!

Well done that is brilliant!!

Thanks everybody, it sure does feel good. I hope it doesnt take aslong for the next stone x

Hi Joanne,

Well done on your first stone, I also lost mine this week and it is a great feeling (not quite as good as a few more)

You only have 11lbs left to go so that shouldn't take you too long at all!

Sally x

Ive just losr mine too and its brilliant, noe its trying to get into loosig that half stone again! well done though hunni xxx

Well done girls on losing your first stone to, Sally ive onlt got 11pound to go till my 10% lol still got a lot more to lose but heading for my first 10% just now xx

in an ideal world i like to lose another 6-7 stone but im just taking it half a stone at a time, what about you? x

Ive got the same goals as you JC, first 10% then a stone a time! ive got around 7 still to lose for a healthy bmi.

Back