Back from Easter Break

CHUKKI

Hi Everyone,

Its great to be back and boy did I miss not coming on the site and chatting to everyone.

We went away for the Easter hols to a lovely hotel and did all the usual family stuff. Days out, bars , restaurants. Only I didnt. I am sooooo proud of myself and cannot actually believe i got through it. I drank soda water and coffee in the bars and took shakes on days out. The worst thing was staying in the hotel room and watching tele while everyone went to the hotel restaurant for a meal.
Self pity took over and I sat and cried into my shake.

But at least it has taught me that i never want to have to go through this again so the willpower is going strong.

Tomorrow is 3rd weigh in so I am really looking forward to being chuffed at my abstinance and hopefully it will all have been worth while.

I will update tomorrow.

ps i really didnt realise how much i rely on this site for support until this weekend. So a massive thanks guys.:D

wow - well done chukki that is superhuman willpower! will be worth it when you get on the scales tomorrow :)
where did you go?
x

well done u, that must of took some will power good girl for sticking it out, hope u get great results for all your hard work. i had no internet a few wks ago and fell off the wagon i had no one to tell me off and give me a butt kicking but as soon as i got bk on line i got bk on track, i would be truly lost without all u guys for support. keep up the good work chukki x

Thanks you guys. We went to South Wales and the weather was gorgeous so had a really fab time.

Really missing a glass of red wine tonight. !!! Just closing my eyes and imagining i too can turn water into wine LOL

Good for you Chukki, you showed real determination sticking to the shakes. Hope you have a great weigh in tomorrow, you definitely deserve it!!

Well done for not givig up Chukki!! your doing brilliant!!

Well done to you.

If it's any consolation, you weren't alone. I too was on holiday over Easter and sticked to LT. It was really hard going and I also felt deprived at times when my family were having a lovely social meal and I wasn't.

But you will reap the rewards. And I don't know how you feel now you have come back but I am really pleased I stuck to it.

Alex

Well done Chukki, that takes sheer determination, you have done marvellous.

You should have popped in to see me and I could have whisked you up a shake in style.....lol.

Wow well done chukki great determination x

Back