Back from holiday

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by SweetFannyAdams, 30 July 2008 Social URL.

1. SweetFannyAdams

SweetFannyAdams Full Member

Have been away in the South of France for a week - v hot, fab time. I decided before I went that I was going to allow myself one meal - that we would go to St Tropez on Sunday and I would have some grilled fish and a green salad for lunch. I really looked forward it and it was wonderful :) Was worried I may feel hungry afterwards or struggle to get back on the abstinence, but I've been fine, though I must admit to being slightly twitchy about my WI tomorrow night ....
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. happykitten

happykitten Full Member

I'm sure you will be fine. I've been doing W8, last week was my add a meal week. I was a bit worried about how it would effect my weight loss. Most nights I had fish and salad....I still lost three pounds.

Well done on showing such great will power too x
  4. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

Hi ladies! I'm about to go on holiday myself 2 weeks tomorrow. I have finished foundation and am now in Developers hoping to lose around another stone and a half. I know that I would be putting too much pressure on myself to not eat, so have come to a compromise to eat an evening meal but small fish/chicken salad. Can you tell me what sort of fish you ate and how you got on SweetFannyAdams :) I'm slightly apprehensive about eating, but a lady in my group did similar and lost 4lbs in the week! I know others are capable of not eating on holiday, but after successfully completing foundation with no blips I think I need to be realistic with myself! Thanks :) And welcome back!!
  5. SweetFannyAdams

SweetFannyAdams Full Member

Kaalin, I lost 9lb :) - that was over 2 weeks, as I missed a WI with being on holiday. Was over the moon! I had a starter of tuna sashimi with a soy dressing, followed by scallops wrapped in bacon with a green salad. It was lush! It did open the floodgates a little, however, as I had a fillet of salmon a couple of days later with a floret of broccoli. I've managed to get back into abstinence without any difficulty since returning home though.

Enjoy your hols!
  6. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

That's a fantastic loss! Well done and thanks for your help. I hope I'm as successful as you are :) xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.