Back from the Brink

anradharc

Hi all my lovely Minimins girls!

Well I had a horrendous month- pre Xmas and during XMas in which I managed to put up at least 6lbs. Hurt my ankle and to be honest used it as an excuse to just let go...This last week I've been pretty good, back to fitness, tracking and overall behaving myself. Managed to get 4lbs back. Have those weird feelings where one minute I'm pleased with myself and the other I'm beating myself up about slipping...and afraid of the edge- that edge is always so very near for me.
Anyway: I'm back from the brink for now and back on here...honestly this site is my very own lifesaver!

A slip is a slip is a blip, nothing more...

Xx

Hello there
Just back from the brink myself put on 4.5 the 2weeks of Xmas , worked my ass off all wk lost 2 .
Come on up and at em...
The bikinis will b upon us before we know

Sigh...bikinis! Am having a 'significant' birthday this year and hoping to be at least 20lbs lighter by then...maybe a nice tankini lol!
Onwards and Downwards!
Xx

I put on 12 lbs from the 1st dec until the end of dec! Bit I'm back on track and have 5lbs back so not worrying. Falling off the wagon just reminds me that I haven't cracked the food thing yet so not to get complacent. Well done on your loss!

Back