back in group :-)

That's great! I stayed the same last night but went to see the man of the year talk, he was great. Such an inspiration, and he told us what he still eats in a day now and it is unreal, so much food. Definitely feeling super motivated today!

Living like a student should be interesting, although I think I would need alcohol just to get through it, haha.

That's great! I stayed the same last night but went to see the man of the year talk, he was great. Such an inspiration, and he told us what he still eats in a day now and it is unreal, so much food. Definitely feeling super motivated today!

Living like a student should be interesting, although I think I would need alcohol just to get through it, haha.

Its great to hear peoples success stories, it really gives you a huge boost.I sometimes forget that there are other people out there that are or were in the same position as me.It does help to let you know you can do it.Hope you have a good day :)

Oh yeah, I wish I could remember everything he said but there are some bits, like eating straight away when you get up (I usually wait about 2-3 hours before I have breakfast because once I start eating I tend to keep going, lol). But he said you need to give your body energy and get the metabolism going first thing in the morning. Also being dehydrated slows your metabolism a lot, last week I'd got a bit lazy with the water but today I'm drinking loads and eating plenty of superfree and free stuff - gonna try to trust the plan 100% and not go hungry like I have been doing at times (after a bad week last week I tried not to eat much on Sunday because I was scared I would have a gain). Going to make sure I use between 10 and 15 syns a day too. Looking forward to a Galaxy Ripple for my dessert later! Hope you have a good day too.

Oh yeah, I wish I could remember everything he said but there are some bits, like eating straight away when you get up (I usually wait about 2-3 hours before I have breakfast because once I start eating I tend to keep going, lol). But he said you need to give your body energy and get the metabolism going first thing in the morning. Also being dehydrated slows your metabolism a lot, last week I'd got a bit lazy with the water but today I'm drinking loads and eating plenty of superfree and free stuff - gonna try to trust the plan 100% and not go hungry like I have been doing at times (after a bad week last week I tried not to eat much on Sunday because I was scared I would have a gain). Going to make sure I use between 10 and 15 syns a day too. Looking forward to a Galaxy Ripple for my dessert later! Hope you have a good day too.

I always wake up hungry so from now on I will definitely be eating straight away. I worried about eating all my syns but so many members say they have better losses if they eat between 10-15 so ive been having 12-13.hope you enjoy your dessert :)

I always wake up hungry so from now on I will definitely be eating straight away. I worried about eating all my syns but so many members say they have better losses if they eat between 10-15 so ive been having 12-13.hope you enjoy your dessert :)

Yeah, it seems unnatural that you can have chocolate every day and lose weight, but I'm gonna go with it for a couple of weeks and if it stops me feeling deprived and then stuffing my face with crap then it will be worth it.

Well my girls have decided to leave the boys at home and go out on a girlie day.They are getting a picnic ready, but as no one knows im doing slimming world I have to come up with donething I can eat, as they are packing sausage rolls, crisps, cakes and biscuits....looks like I will only be eating the fruit they have packed lol :/

Try and work out the syns and you can maybe have some cake and a few crisps or something. That sounds lovely - enjoy it!

Try and work out the syns and you can maybe have some cake and a few crisps or something. That sounds lovely - enjoy it!

I ended up with ww yogurt,3 babybel light (hexa), cherry tomatoes, cucumber and 2 alpen light bard (hexb) and a can of diet coke...ended up having the picnic in the car because of the rain lol...The little one did get to ride her scooter for about half a hour :)

I ended up with ww yogurt,3 babybel light (hexa), cherry tomatoes, cucumber and 2 alpen light bard (hexb) and a can of diet coke...ended up having the picnic in the car because of the rain lol...The little one did get to ride her scooter for about half a hour :)

Haha, that sounds so good! Apart from the rain of course... Ah well, your secret is still safe!

Off to collect my daughter exam results with a picnic (much better prepared this time) to hopefully celebrate . hopefully the rain will keep off so we can walk the dog along the beach.i didnt weigh myself today I will wait for weigh in tomorrow :)

Hope she does well, enjoy your picnic!

Hope she does well, enjoy your picnic!

6 c's & 2 b's which gets her onto her level 3 health and social care course at college.such a relief lol.not sure why but today all I want to eat is crisps and chocolate :/ its hard but I have to stop myself as it would be a shame to ruin a good week the day before weigh in :O

Oh that's brilliant, well done to her! I'm always craving chocolate, but yeah it would be a shame the day before weigh in - stay within your syns but treat yourself, you need a little celebration!

Didnt feel very confident about todays weigh in because I ate quite late last night but I lost 2 1/2lbs which got me my 1/2stone :)

Congratulations, that's brilliant!

I'm hoping that being off on Monday for the bank holiday will help me for my WI Monday evening. I eat way more when I'm in work!!!

Having a difficult day today because I feel quite poorly and all I want is junk food.ive been drinking lots of water and tea because my throat is so sore but feel like I want biscuits, chocolate and cake :-( but I will keep looking through my sw books and magazine just to keep me focused :/

Having a difficult day today because I feel quite poorly and all I want is junk food.ive been drinking lots of water and tea because my throat is so sore but feel like I want biscuits, chocolate and cake :-( but I will keep looking through my sw books and magazine just to keep me focused :/

Sorry you're having a bad day. I find looking at the success stories sometimes helps me.

Back