Back on it after one year away - a quick question

donjon

Just placed my s+s order after being off it for nearly a year. My motivation is 10 months until my 40th birthday and i do not want to be fat, flabby and forty.

Anyway my question is: liquids. I know we are supposed to drink loads of water, which I really struggle with as it gives me raging heartburn, last time I was on it Tesco did a strawberry flavoured water that did not contain the naughty acid that takes you out of ketosis. I was wondering in the past year has anyone found anything else we can drink apart from the coke zero and the likes.

Help much appreciated ladies (and gents, if there is any males around this time).

Hi, wondering firstly if you got the heartburn with water while doing s&s - I am a terrible sufferer and always have been, get really painful heartburn with water. But oddly - haven't at all since starting s&s. so I'm thinking now the heartburn must have been the reaction of a carb based intolerance with water, I can't see another explanation.

That aside - sparkling water, using the flavourings in plain water or ribena plus blackcurrent or raspberry :)

Hi, wondering firstly if you got the heartburn with water while doing s&s - I am a terrible sufferer and always have been, get really painful heartburn with water. But oddly - haven't at all since starting s&s. so I'm thinking now the heartburn must have been the reaction of a carb based intolerance with water, I can't see another explanation.

That aside - sparkling water, using the flavourings in plain water or ribena plus blackcurrent or raspberry :)

Thank for that noodles. I hate water with a passion so the only time I drink it by the gallon is when I do s+s so its the only time I have noticed the heartburn but dont get the heartburn when i drink the tesco water.

Welcome back

Back