back on the wagon!

started really well with s&s, struggled on weeks 4 & 5....but carried through...didn't go near scales. I have just based it on inches, so very pleased i was able to fit into new work uniform!! success!!

Weighed in before christmas and was so pleased, nearly 3 st down!!:D took christmas/new year easy and put 5lb back on :sigh:..

So back on plan, using the meal planner to be super organised and finding really helpful, (somewhat scary how easy to go off kitosis).

wish me luck another 4st to go!!:)

Last edited:
Good Luck!! I'm sure those 5lbs will come off quickly with water loss ;)

Good luck! You have done so well already. The 5lb is just a blip... Draw a line under them and forget about them... You will get there! :) Xx

The 5lb is water weight without a doubt - you refill your glycogen stores when you come out of ketosis and your body stores this at the ratio of 3:1 in water - so it's no excuse, it's a fact! Often people think they've done awfully by coming off for a short while, but honestly, it is water weight - just a 5lb gain is brilliant, I was pleased with a 6lb gain over Christmas. Once you emtpy the glycogen and get back into ketosis then it will go - my first week back was 8lb off, so the water went along with a couple of extra lbs to keep me smiling :)

You've done fantastic. That 5lb is nothing and be off before you know it

Back