Back on this diet!

Hey! I did the same. Went from 14st 12lb to 9st 12lb last year, then life and winter came along and I came back here 3 weeks ago 12st 12lb.

All the very best! We know how amazing it feels, and it's still fresh in our memory... We will get it back xx

Oh yes I remember how good I felt :) weighed myself today instead of tomorrow and have lost another 3lbs this week, feels slower this time round but am still pleased that its coming off. That's about a stone loss for me in 3 weeks, just need to keep on going!

Good luck to you

Maybe have one hot at bedtime as a night time drink? Hot choc? I like half a pack when I do that or find it too slimy so have half a vanilla in the morning as a latte (although I need 2 tsps of coffee in it) and then half the choc or christmas pudding one at night - yum :)

Hey bunchomonkeys

Managed to get myself back on 3 packs a day, 3lbs loss this week bringing total loss to 14lbs!

Excellent loss!! On your way back already. I have also lost 1st in the 3 weeks, Making me 11st 12lb but still far from where I need to be. I agree it feels like it's taking longer but really I don't think it is, I'm just more impatient now because I know what I want and what it's like!

Hurry up 10s. xx

Hey Libra well done! :)

Upset today. Want to give up and eat normally. There's no notable difference clothes are a tiny bit looser. But just finding it really hard. Wish I never let myself get this way in the first place. Sorry for the miserable post :(

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

We all feel like that at times, but uf you give up now then you'll never get any smaller and that will lead to more upset. Stick with it - its worth it. I fell off the wagon and regret utter majorly. - don't make same mistake as me xxx

We all feel like that at times, but uf you give up now then you'll never get any smaller and that will lead to more upset. Stick with it - its worth it. I fell off the wagon and regret utter majorly. - don't make same mistake as me xxx

Thanks, helps coming on here and venting to people who know what you're going through. Had my third pack today and felt much better. Although I did eat one slice of ham (the type you stick in sandwiches wafer thin.was extremely low kcal and carb) as I just needed to feel normal for a second. I know it's a slippery slope but genuinely feel better now. Going to keep going...x :eek:

Hi there,
Could I please join your thread. I am on day 1 again today. Lost a stone and a half very quickly last summer for my holiday but have managed to put it all back on and I am really annoyed with myself. I have been reading through this thread and it has really inspired me to stick at it for this summer now....plus I have a big birthday coming up this year and I want to make this the last time I ever have to do this!!
Well done to all of you who have successfully got back on to the diet. I have done it before, so I know I can do it!!!

Thanks, helps coming on here and venting to people who know what you're going through. Had my third pack today and felt much better. Although I did eat one slice of ham (the type you stick in sandwiches wafer thin.was extremely low kcal and carb) as I just needed to feel normal for a second. I know it's a slippery slope but genuinely feel better now. Going to keep going...x :eek:

No worries hun, I wouldn't worry about the ham though, today i had a chicken nugget and yesterday a bite of a battered fish fillet with tartare sauce off my husbands plate - i think everyone does it occasionally. We are only human - but as such when we let ourselves down we kick ourselves even harder afterwards. So look at it that i was just trying to save you from a kicking! Lol :hug:

You are both doing better than me :) Im on day 2 but decided this morning I need to do working solutions instead. I love my food and this is torture.
Quick question my ketosis sticks are on the pink + does that mean I'll be in ketosis soon?

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi. I'm on day 2 too. Never done Exante before but need to lose about 5 stones. I've got to have my gallbladder removed in the next couple of months so decided to give it a go. Maybe we can spur each other on? Ordered some keosis sticks today so hopefully they arrive soon. Good luck to you. x

You are both doing better than me :) Im on day 2 but decided this morning I need to do working solutions instead. I love my food and this is torture.
Quick question my ketosis sticks are on the pink + does that mean I'll be in ketosis soon?

If they are pink then you are in ketosis, but if you are doing WS you are unlikely to stay there hun x

I had some chicken last night with spinach and milk in my coffee and I'm still in ketosis :D I had a sneaky weigh in and I've lost 4lb in those 2 days. How's everyone doing?

I had some chicken last night with spinach and milk in my coffee and I'm still in ketosis :D I had a sneaky weigh in and I've lost 4lb in those 2 days. How's everyone doing?

There are some nice recipes on the exante site to keep you in ketosis, I have had the steak and grilled courgettes on occasion :) stayed in ketosis too :)

A lot of peeps doing WS seem to take it a bit too far and end up coming out of it, thats why I said be careful -it is very nice to actually CHEW food again though!! well done on your loss though :bliss:

It is heaven being able to chew again and everything tastes so different too. Thankfully still in ketosis and no longer have a headache.
how is everyone else doing :)

I have had an odd one but too longer to explain so maybe better looking at my diary lol

Glad you are doing well, it is nice to eat again, I LOVE the bars for that :) I have a friend on here who likes the double choc bars hot after a few secs in the microwave - says its like a pud but I much prefer them ice cold for texture!

I have loads of the choc bars arriving tomorrow :)
i already had around 6 weeks worth but I ordered another 88 items to try, i love the choc mint shake and I have the new choc cherry arriving too.

Back