Back on track & eating our way back into ketosis!!! Who's with me??

Its chilly here this morning too Jim... just as I have friends over with their kids to play in the pool!!

Morning all, feeling really rubbish today, think I have the old atkins flu! Glands are swollen, achey legs, and sooooooo tired I need to go back to bed but unfortuanately have to be at work. I'm 2lb's down from Monday morning, pleased with that, but I do feel as though I weigh twice as much. I guess its all the food I'm eating.
I think I need to cut down on portion sizes as I'm eating a lot more than normal
Hope everyone is feeling better than me!!!

Oh, this thread is just what I need, I fell off the wagon last week, and am kick starting again.

After how many days should the K fairy visit?

Nic what happened to Dukan babe x

Morning all,
It is indeed quite a bit cooler here too.

Ditzee :D the whole glow in the dark pee thing made me snort my coffee! I knew there was a reason why I didnt hang around this forum during working hours!

KETOSIS: look away as I might be giving too much info. For me, I know I am in ketosis when my pee looks like it has a bit of oil mixed in with it, it goes all iridescent. I seldom get bad breath, and the sticks annoy me no end, but I love being in Ketosis... And who wouldn't?

omg, wish my wi was today....lol it was yesterday and I'd lost 3lbs in 7 days, just weighed myself this morn and saw I'd lost another 2lbs... hope this continues thr the week for a goood weightloss next wk...lol

Morning all, seems like this thread is growing Linz. :)

I was watching the football at the same time :) Back on it now. Just had a lush fry up brunch. Bring on the headache, aching legs & feeling cold! :D

@LHS,

If your glands are swollen then that isn't Atkins flu love. I'd go and see the Dr.

Thanks for the heads up Jim! I hope I'm not coming down with anything! Glands have gone done but have very sore throat!
I was really hoping it was all down to the K fairy! Maybe not!

and don't mention your'e on Atkins or you'll get a lecture, i just say healthy low carb. ;)

Yes true Jim.
LHS i did get the proper flu when starting atkins too!

aggrrh major cravings tonight. I'm nearly safe as the shop is closed in 20mins. Sugar free jelly and cream time i think.

good evening all...good signs today, little achy legs and a sleepless night last night, been good so hoping for a loss still :D

But you are on your way Linz.

Back