ProPoints ... Back on track for the LAST TIME... x

love it

love the smothered chicken, I have it when i go out too, sounds like you had a great night,good on ya . hope all goes well tomorrow let u know.

Can't wait for Glee on Monday... but is it the sad one?! :( x

Well had my op yesterday. Went without a hitch. Turns out I was sedated and under anaesthetic too. Sedative totally knocked me out when it shouldn't have done - I was told I'd be aware of everything happening. I wasn't at all! Last thing I remember was laying on my front, with the sedative being injected right in front of my eyes, felt proper woozy and light headed... next thing I know I'm laying on my back in the ward! Couldn't sit up or feel my arms properly, ended up it tears having a mild panic attack (scared all the other women who were all over 55!).. Think it was because I was so disorientated, and confused that they'd flipped me over without me knowing - when I was meant to be awake!!

Left leg/groin went totally numb, took ages to come back to life, everyone was discharged before I was, it was that bad! Couldn't walk for 2 hours, but got so fed up of waiting in the end I told them I wanted to go. Leg is finally almost normal this morning.. Still in a bit of pain, got a mild headache and a bit of nausea.

Went for a massive chinese buffet last night to make me feel better, and to say thanks to my OH for being so awesome the whole day.

So.. PP starts today, although I really do not feel like eating at all, I hurt all over!

Hun that sounds like one heck of a tough day! Glad ur better today and good luck with pp :) x

glad all went well for you Charlotte and hopefully all the pain will go away soon.
Hope you enjoyed your chinese I think I feel a blow out coming on myself lol x

Thanks guys :) And Jem - do it! I felt guilty at first, but then I saw the chicken balls and s&s sauce and there was no going back, it felt SO GOOD :)

oooh my mouths watering already I'M GONNA DO IT LOL X

Sounds good :) x

Charlotte , Just read that you had your opp. Sounded not very nice, although you were probably better to be out cold . I remember having that done and I think I was only given a local anesthetic . I remember the pain when he put in the needle and when he touched the nerve .....distinctly.... . Hope it gives you some good pain relief now.. That sciatica is so bloody painful. Thinking of you hun.

How are u feeling now petal! Glee tomorrow :) x

Thanks Michillin woman - I really am glad I was out of it now, although scary at the time. That sounds absolutely terrible for you, bet that was agony! You're one brave woman, honestly, I don't know how you'd even begin to deal with that pain. Do you still suffer with your back?

Spoke to my stepmother who'd been sedated for an endoscopy, and she told me apparently she really fought the staff and was lashing out at them, and was talking (She's a very calm and composed lady normally!). Which dawned on me why I'm having flashbacks of me saying the word "black" and "needles" - I have a funny feeling I was still talking to the staff, because the last thing I said was about feeling light headed and not feeling very well, and then closing my eyes and resting my head on my arms (like you do when you're really drunk and think you're going to be sick! I felt like a student again!) then I think I was telling them about how dark everything was (expecting to be concious throughout!) I hope I didn't say anything horrible or embarassing!

Get to take the dressing off my back today, to see what bruise I've been left with!

Not feeling great today, literally grazed on cereal bars and fruit the whole day yesterday. Back still hurts, although left bum and leg pain has subsided, but it's still the same level of numbness as it was before the op. Just feel "heavy" and slow and a bit grotty in general.

Jem - how was the chinese?! worth it?! :):):)

Carly - I've never properly watched Glee, but I think I've had every single episode on and listened to it! I get into the singing, although saying that I watched the Rocky Horror one, that was AMAZING! Something the OH refuses to watch :)

Hope you're all OK and thanks again for popping by :) x

Hope the pain gets better poppet!! Cx

no chinese

Hi Charlotte hope you are feeling better and the pain has gone.I didn't have a chinese but had a lovely big juicy steak fried in the pan with loads of crispy fried onions and pepper sauce and boy did I enjoy it was worth every point, good luck if you wi this week I'm off to mine at 5.30 so will keep you all posted x

Hope ur still feeling ok petal! Hope the bruise wasn't too bad and the numbness has started to go xx

Aw thanks guys!

Jem - steak sounds fab! Sounds much healthier than a take out, but a proper treat too :) How was your WI? Hope it went well!

Carly - no bruise! Yay! Just a little hole - so weird.

Although found a proper red/purple bruise near my shin on Monday, then yesterday spotted 2 yellowy bruises on my calf - looks like a thumb and two finger bruises where they turned me over! Spent all last night trying to work out how they actually did it lol!

Felt like superwoman on monday, no real pain apart from my usual ache across my lower back (but much less intense) but yesterday, the pain in my leg and back was horrendous, it's kinda carried on today :( Oh well they said this would happen, so keeping chin up xx

thanks

thanks Charlotte yes wi went well 1.5 off would have liked more but sure somethins better than nought lol hope your feeling better today and the pain has eased x

Hope the pain eases again x

hi

Hi Charlotte how are you feelin today hun? x

Hi Charlotte, you haven't been in for a while just hope all is well x

Where are u!?! :) x

Back