Back to finish what I started!!!!!!

Hi all. Just finished work had a planned night out last night. I knew I would be drinking so brought myself out of ketosis with a sandwich beforehand. So yesterday had a shake for breakfast and sandwich for lunch. Had a few drinks and then a curry. Felt like a bloater this morning! But it was a good night ;-)

Did not weigh in this morning as I woke up late so will see what damage was done tomorrow.

Nit dwelling on it but back to plan today. One good thing about drinking.....I've already had my water quota xx

Glad you had a good night out Bride, We all need a brake now & then.

Curry is going to be my 1st meal out once I reach target, my favourite x x

Hi BZ. Just been reading through your diary. Welcome back. You're doing great! Hope you had a good day today.

Yep, just jump straight back on and keep going. Hope you enjoyed your curry even if you did feel like a bloater this morning! :)

Hi BZ. Hope today is a gudun!

Hey BZ, are you back on plan OK? :)

Hi Bride, hope today is a good one x

Hi all. Really needed some thinspiration so have been catching up on everyone else's diaries! Had a good day on Saturday after my night out but sadly it did not continue to Sunday! Started off with good intentions but OH went out...got bored....ended up raiding the cupboard, the fridge, the freezer and anything else I could find! Good day again yesterday (did have extra half a bar) and today was good with the other half bar at work.

All in all bit of a roller coaster!

Brush the weekend off & think of how good you have been over the last 2 days Bride. Tomorrow will be 3 days :) x

Morning all! What a beautiful day!

Right!!! Need to get my head screwed back on and get into the zone!

I need to lose 59.5lbs to get to my ultimate goal and ideally half of that in 10-11 weeks before I book my end of September holiday! My guesstimate would be lose an average of 2.5-3lbs per week! A challenge.....Yes! Doable.....Definitely!

Today's weight - 13st 10.5lbs
Goal weight - 9st 7.0lbs
Weight loss to get to ultimate goal - 59.5lbs

Last edited:
I've just done the same Bride. I have to lose 3.4lb per week for holiday on 23rd September. Just going to put everything into it from today.
Good luck today, we can do it :D x

01/07/14 - Re-Start weight - 13st 10.5lbs
Loss so far- 2lbs
Mini Goal by 31/07/14 - 12-14lbs
Weight loss by 16/09/14 - 31.5lbs
Weight loss to get to ultimate goal - 59.5lbs
Goal weight - 9st 7.0lbs

Worked out I have 71 days to get to my holiday goal! Aagh! Determined not to mess up this time. I have a couple of planned nights out in the summer but will try to be more conscious of what I eat/drink!

Have a great day :)

Last edited:
I'm sure you will get there grit and determination will see you through. And remember not just the small goals but the bigger picture and the reason you are doing this. Good luck x

Good luck Bride, have a good day x

I'm sure you will get there grit and determination will see you through. And remember not just the small goals but the bigger picture and the reason you are doing this. Good luck x

Thanks heatwave. My main goal is to be gain my confidence back while feeling fitter and healthier! Obviously, I would love not having to worry about whether the shop I go into does my size!

Great to have you back on it and going strong, stick with it and you'll soon have your holiday body xx

Back