Back to finish what I started!!!!!!

Another good day Bride, well done x

Hi BZ. Hope you're still going strong!

They will be on the move soon Bride x

Well...not sure what is wrong with me as I feel really hungry all off the time. It is TOTM again...I suppose that could be one reason! :'( Why does that come around so quickly! My water intake is up and I was 98% TS today just had a minute amount of milk in my tea (x3cups)!
Will try coffee tomorrow with vanilla shake and see how I get on x

Stealing Katie and Roxi's idea re stats...hope you don't mind ;-) Counting from Day 8 as I've been doing it half heartedly for a week! No milk from tomorrow so completely 100% TS :)

Day 8/45
Start weight - 13st 10.5lbs
Todays weight - 13st 8lbs
Loss since yesterday - 0.5lb
Loss to date - 2.5lbs

Night night everyone xx

It may be due to totm - does milk knock you out of ketosis? Just wondering as if it does then that could be why you're hungry :confused:

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you and that seeing your daily stats helps xx

It may be due to totm - does milk knock you out of ketosis? Just wondering as if it does then that could be why you're hungry :confused: Hope tomorrow is a better day for you and that seeing your daily stats helps xx

I think milk is very carby which is why it's not allowed?

Stick with it bride :) x

It may be due to totm - does milk knock you out of ketosis? Just wondering as if it does then that could be why you're hungry :confused:

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you and that seeing your daily stats helps xx

Worked it out to around 30-50ml per day. Didn't realise it would do much damage. Will see if without is better xx

Day 9/45
Todays weight - 13st 7.5lbs
Loss since yesterday - 0.5lb
Loss to date - 3lbs

Hey Bride

Just read through your diary and has been very helpful to me being a fellow daily weigher. I have also always had my tea and coffee whilst on vlcd and has never seemed to have had a massive impact on me.

I have tried with and without and my losses/gains were pretty consistent.

TOTM is definitely the worst time for me as always feel hungry, drained and emotional so not looking forward to the end of the months for me lol.

Hope your ok and continuing to do well x

Hey slim. Thanks for popping in ;-)
I really didn't think that a small amount of milk would effect me.....still not sure it will but will do 2 weeks without and see what happens xx

Hope you're having a good day xx

PS. I HATE TOTM!

Feeling bloated but still hungry. Drank 3 litres of water and tried coffee with vanilla shake but didn't really like it :-(

Day 10/45
Todays weight - 13st 6.5lbs
Loss since yesterday - 1 lb
Loss to date - 4lbs

1lb loss. Ok with that for 1 day. I only wish it 1lb everyday.....that would get me to goal !! ;-)

Off to work....let's see what the day has in store for me....

Well done on the loss, those pounds soon add up xx

More than 1/2 way through the 13s now. Well done Bride x

Back