Back to group and I will be lighter by Christmas

I used to use syns on small chocolate bars and that worked really well when I was motivated. All things in moderation as they say. Slimming world is great at giving us a little of what we fancy and as long as you are within the plan it is fine. The problem was that when I was not so motivated I would eat 6 of them at once.

Now I have only been doing this for a week so who knows what will happen but the idea is that the addiction will be broken and the temptation will be gone - like giving up smoking.

Also fructose is meant to bipass all the body's signals that say we are full. So you eat a lot of calories that way without feeling satisfied.

Cooking roast pork with crackling and I've already had 8.5 syns today. Tricky......

New potatoes, leeks and beans with it though and will have bisto gravy with no added yummy bits from the roasting dish(1/2 syn)

I will weigh my crackling and assume the meat is syn free ( although having been cooked with the fat it isn't really)

11.5 syns in total officially which leaves a little wiggle room for the not quite syn free meat. Not too bad and it tasted good too. Then I did not eat black berry and apple crumble but instead had berries and 0% fat natural yogurt (polishing my halo!)

Crackling!!! Drool is running down my chin

around 21 syns today the last of them spent on wine and canapés at a school event. Not a complete disaster but the end of my 100% week that was going so well. I am not good at saying no in social situations.....

Woohoo - my home scales are under 12st. First time in months. I have put back on my wedding and engagement rings to celebrate :party0011::woohoo:

see if I can get the group scales to do the same tomorrow.......

A red day in preparation for weigh in tomorrow :scale: wish me luck!

Thank you Willfit - a whole 6 lb down :D Thrilled to bits.

I was disproportionately disappointed that I had to leave before it was my turn in image therapy but never mind, next week I will weigh in earlier and before long my daughter will be having lunch at preschool and there will be no rush.

Now for another good week :angel09:

oooo - and look left to my stats! only overweight now and not obese anymore!

Thank you Willfit - a whole 6 lb down :D Thrilled to bits.

I was disproportionately disappointed that I had to leave before it was my turn in image therapy but never mind, next week I will weigh in earlier and before long my daughter will be having lunch at preschool and there will be no rush.

Now for another good week :angel09:

Well done :)
I want a good result next week uve spurred me on

Thanks - hope you have a good week

I have had a good couple of days - eating left over chilli for lunch, easy and slightly synned supper tonight, home made curry last night. 14.5 syns today so cutting it a bit fine and didn't get many chips - better to have made some with fry light but never mind. There was free yoghurt for pudding.

Thinking about exercise some more but haven't done much yet!

The scales are sticking a bit - week 2 standard I suppose. Another on plan day though. A mug shot as part of lunch - not that inspiring but easy.

Red day today. Syns on butter to fry my fish in this evening and a glad of wine. Eggs for breakfast and lunch. Going well.:)

Thank you - yes it all feels easy at the moment which is lovely, but I know how hard it can be too. It is all in the mindset.

Back