Back to group and I will be lighter by Christmas

not such a good day today. 28 syns roughly. I didn't have birthday cake - or any sugar - but lunch was some sandwiches at a party and then I caved and had left over pizza and sausage roll in the afternoon.

2 more good days to go till weigh in - perhaps today will shake up my metabolism.

yummy curry tonight made by my own fair hand. a good and on plan day. Red day Tuesday tomorrow before weigh in Wednesday :)

The scales are still sticking, it is so frustrating. all my hopes pinned on one more day.......

I am currently boiling 12 pieces of brown penne to have a half and Hex B with some bolognaise sauce for supper. Madness!

really hope it does me some good :)

Supper was quite nice after all. 4 syns worth of cheese on top, 11.5 syns today in total and a red day. Please let me have lost some weight for weigh in tomorrow, even half a pound would be better than nothing........

finally - a decent drop on the scales. This is why you shouldn't w weigh in every day. fingers crossed it will be noted on the SW scales later ;)

Yay a pound, under 12st and my half stone award :wee:

Next target 11st 9.5lb or single figures in the pounds within this stone bracket.

Would like to lose a bit more than one next week but they all add up!

Right, the scales are going in the cupboard for the week. I know it helps!

8 syns already today, need to think up some good on plan lunch to keep my motivation up

I need to do a good shop I am running out of frylight and anything super free. Also have cooked all the staples once and want to come up with something new.

An on plan if a bit boring supper last night. Going for a red day today before the weekend. Felling a bit more motivated today thank goodness.

oh my word, a bit of a crazy weekend here. 2 children's birthday parties which are always hard for me and just busyness generally. I have had some fish and chips, sweet biscuits and cakes, more chips and some uncounted cheese. I have also had some good SW meals when I had the time to make them. The house is now a tip ready for next week and I have lost my SW food diary and books :(.

I have however done a circuits class and resisted quite a lot of temptation where I wouldn't have a few weeks ago.

2 more days till weigh in, lets see what I can do to repair things.

Found my books and today is on track so far. Just need to think up a yummy supper that is free......

mmm, a 2 syn frozen lamb in gravy with SW chips and brussel sprouts. 7.5 syns for the day. Back to red for tomorrow.

well done Nettee - you're doing really well! BMI down to the 20s again.

Fingers crossed for upcoming weigh in.....

Thanks Blondcat, great to see you back from your holiday.

A good red day so far for me today, 11.5 syns only. Fingers crossed for tomorrow's weigh in :)

wow - 2.5lb off. Very pleased but not sure I deserve it. We get a sticker next week if we are 100% on plan. I like stickers so intend to go for it! :D

YES BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is great to have such a big loss not following on from a bad week. Wonder if my sugar ban is making the difference or my bit of exercise or maybe it's a fluke.

This week so far I have been quite hungry. Sticking to plan but eating more - snacking on leftovers for example. Two theories - either it is pmt or it is another sugar withdrawal after last weekends slip ups.

A yummy spicy scallop stir fry with cous cous for supper this evening.

that dinner sounds lovely. I have a bowl of salad tonight for the 3rd day running. But Fish and Chips tomorrow night - OMG!!

Back