Back to group and I will be lighter by Christmas

Fish and chips mmmmmmmm....... Enjoy!

Yummy curry tonight with potato chat and a mini naan. Can't believe it was part of a smooth red day :)

Fish and chips mmmmmmmm....... Enjoy! Yummy curry tonight with potato chat and a mini naan. Can't believe it was part of a smooth red day :)

How was curry? I went out for a gourmet burger and chips instead and got totally smashed. Over 3000 calories - wtaf?!! Lol

Hopefully recover by Wednesday weigh in

the curry was really nice. I use Madja Jeffery with fry light and it usually comes out very good. Curry works really well for Slimming world as the spices disguise the lack of fat.

Had a spare half a HexB this evening so had 14 pistachio nuts - felt like a very indulgent treat.

a good EE day for me today - powering through for my sticker!

Another Extra Easy day on track. Made my own sugar free fajita seasoning and had it with cous cous for supper. 20 minutes circuits thus evening.

Red day Tuesday tomorrow and then let's hope the scales reward me on Wednesday.

Another Extra Easy day on track. Made my own sugar free fajita seasoning and had it with cous cous for supper. 20 minutes circuits thus evening. Red day Tuesday tomorrow and then let's hope the scales reward me on Wednesday.

Well done on the circuits - everyone I chat to on here seems to be exercising - it's awesome!!

Love cous cous - but my portion control seems to go out the window when I eat it!

I'm hopeful for weds too... Fingers crossed

Hello, yes the exercising helps - maybe with motivation more than actual calories burned. My theory is that the extra muscle increases the metabolic rate.

Got my sticker today and lost 3 lb - really pleased with that. Must be doing something right this time around as the weight seems to be falling off me.

1.5 lb to go for my stone award now - fingers crossed for next week!

OMG you're flying through this time!! can you believe that?! Basically a stone in a month! That's incredible.

I am eclipsed :eek:

Thank you, blond cat - I may be speeding through at this stage but I am a lot heavier than you and wouldn't look very good in a catsuit (yet)

Thank you, blond cat - I may be speeding through at this stage but I am a lot heavier than you and wouldn't look very good in a catsuit (yet)

I'm not sure I do either!! Lol. Plan B outfit on order ;-)

So impressed with how you're doing

Yummy red day omelette for lunch today. Didn't have enough breakfast so I am enjoying it even more.

I am wearing some trousers I bought online in August that wouldn't do up. Very pleased with myself.

A red day with 15 syns plus a few tiny nibbles that I didn't count (won't be more than 3 syns in total I guess). Used my defrosted mini naan which worked well with a mediocre curry.

onwards and upwards

A red day with 15 syns plus a few tiny nibbles that I didn't count (won't be more than 3 syns in total I guess). Used my defrosted mini naan which worked well with a mediocre curry. onwards and upwards

Onwards and downwards ;-)

Yummy red day omelette for lunch today. Didn't have enough breakfast so I am enjoying it even more. I am wearing some trousers I bought online in August that wouldn't do up. Very pleased with myself.

Best feeling EVER!!

Yes - it is brilliant. I have my slim trousers for when these are hanging off me one day too.

Went out for lunch to Coal today. Had fire sticks which was prawns and steak with rice and a ratatouille. Must have been a good amount of oil in there but otherwise free and super free. No other syns today so hopefully within the 15 anyway. Can't find it on he sw website.

Circuits this morning, all good.

Making the mistake of going back to daily weighing. I think my two days at work (Mon & Tues) really take the weight off due to dehydration or something. Trying not to be put off.......

Making the mistake of going back to daily weighing. I think my two days at work (Mon & Tues) really take the weight off due to dehydration or something. Trying not to be put off.......

Nettteeeeee noooooo!! Don't do it!!

It's not real. Step away from the scales....

Although I just weighed myself on my friends scales and weigh 4lbs heavier on these!! I have thought for a while that my gym scales weigh light!

Haha oh well! Only thing that matters is that the weight is coming off on my Wednesday gym scales. Really hope I've lost this week

yes other unknown scales are even worse.

Not a great weekend, nibbles here and there including a whole bagel. Meals not so bad but too much picking. Got to get back on the case tomorrow.

yes other unknown scales are even worse. Not a great weekend, nibbles here and there including a whole bagel. Meals not so bad but too much picking. Got to get back on the case tomorrow.

Me too - my usual rubbish weekend approach!

Well Monday didn't go much better but I had a good red day on Tuesday (no time to eat really) and came in with a half pound loss. A bit jammy considering the week I have had. Trying to be better next week but I know it will be hard with being away and eating out a lot. Mainly self catering though and I intend to weigh in at slimming world where I am so hopefully won't be too bad. Back on the case properly as soon as I am home!

Back