back to it!!...lets hope i can do it!! x

well unfortunatly my weight loss has been pretty non existant at the moment,as bad times have MADE me eat!! ha! well i am going back to ww tomorrow night and imagine i have put back on the 6.5 pounds i lost. i dont actually feel that confident to be honest that i can get back to it as well as i was doing and all i seem to think about is food food food,and fatty naughty food at that!! so i am going to try going back tomorrow,and with a bit of luck i can get back into the swing of things,iv got nothing to loose (well,3 stone actually and the weekly £5.50!!) so i mite aswell have a go,rather than not doing anything and getting bigger and bigger. i just want to feel nice and pretty again,and enjoy getting ready and being happy with the way i look,and most of all getting into them tiny size 10s!! seems a long long way off but iv done it once......i CAN do it again!
wish me luck!!! x x x x x :p:rolleyes::eek::p:rolleyes::eek:

Best of luck hun! We are in a similar situation...I have 2 to lose and my size 10s are hanging around here spurring me on! :)x

aw thanks babe! iv been a little terror today,had toast with loads of butter (one of my many weaknesses!) then for dinner iv had a microwave chicken madras!! well as i said back to it tomorrow....i can only imagine how depressed il feel in summer when i have to cover up instead of them little shorts and skirts i used to wear!! im a size 16 at the min,although i look like a 14 really. but still it doesnt matter i have to be that size 10 as soon as poss!!! x x x x x

Yeah I'm a 14 :( And so help me, if I don't get into a 10 by September....well, I wouldn't like to say what will happen but it won't be good!!! ;) I may blow up some bakeries or something in protest! Knowing my luck I'd probably put on weight just from exhaling the cake smoke!!! ;)
We can do this though...allegedly! :)

ha ha lol!!!well im eating a sausage,bacon and egg barm as we speak!(how bads that!!) but its weigh in tonight so back to it,and i suppose if im really heavy 2nite,il be able to loose more for next week....she says!! only time will tell! im supposed to be booking a holiday this weekend and theres no way on this earth im going to go on that beach looking like dawn french and having to wear a xxl wetsuit type costume.not a chance!the life guards would probably clear the beach thinking there was a whale invasion!! oh dear i do hope i can do it!! its my fella thats made me put weight on!!(well its only myself to blame really!) but he can eat so so much and stay normal!! i suppose i got content and just ate what he ate.men eh?!!! x x x x x x

Good luck chick, you can do it xx

ha ha lol!!!well im eating a sausage,bacon and egg barm as we speak!(how bads that!!) but its weigh in tonight so back to it,and i suppose if im really heavy 2nite,il be able to loose more for next week....she says!! only time will tell! im supposed to be booking a holiday this weekend and theres no way on this earth im going to go on that beach looking like dawn french and having to wear a xxl wetsuit type costume.not a chance!the life guards would probably clear the beach thinking there was a whale invasion!! oh dear i do hope i can do it!! its my fella thats made me put weight on!!(well its only myself to blame really!) but he can eat so so much and stay normal!! i suppose i got content and just ate what he ate.men eh?!!! x x x x x x

Ah no Kell! You just wait, that first stone could be gone in no time judging by how well some people have done with this ww plan...and that first stone will make the world of difference :)
And if you've only got a couple of weeks you might manage 7lbs...still very good loss before heading on hols! You'll be radiant...after that it's just a case of picking the right suit! (In my case something black that buttons at the wrists and the ankles ;) )
I know you may have been messin about your man but I definitely hold mine partially responsible for my current weight situation! I was about 7lbs overweight when we started going out but 1.5 years and 1.5 stone later...I'm THIS!!!:eek:You just get happy and comfortable and eat take aways and muck...My man could eat all day and everything just turns to muscle!!! I just have to smell food and I'm 5lbs heavier... :sigh:
On the up side though we have started the right plan, without a shadow of a doubt!:D This really does and really will work if we stick to it...Thank God after trying every airy-fairy diet on the planet that I have got sense and picked this one. Actual food is miles better than Cabbage soup or just grapefruits!!! :p

Good luck kelly! :D it will all be worth it in the end. I've lost 18lbs so far on WW but i'm way off those size ten jeans at 12st 11lbs :(

I've promised to book myself a fantastic holiday as soon as i reach goal will be so nice to be able to wear a bikini again :rolleyes:

Charlotte xxx

Ah no Kell! You just wait, that first stone could be gone in no time judging by how well some people have done with this ww plan...and that first stone will make the world of difference :)
And if you've only got a couple of weeks you might manage 7lbs...still very good loss before heading on hols! You'll be radiant...after that it's just a case of picking the right suit! (In my case something black that buttons at the wrists and the ankles ;) )
I know you may have been messin about your man but I definitely hold mine partially responsible for my current weight situation! I was about 7lbs overweight when we started going out but 1.5 years and 1.5 stone later...I'm THIS!!!:eek:You just get happy and comfortable and eat take aways and muck...My man could eat all day and everything just turns to muscle!!! I just have to smell food and I'm 5lbs heavier... :sigh:
On the up side though we have started the right plan, without a shadow of a doubt!:D This really does and really will work if we stick to it...Thank God after trying every airy-fairy diet on the planet that I have got sense and picked this one. Actual food is miles better than Cabbage soup or just grapefruits!!! :p

:eek:;):eek: once again i will say ''men eh?!!'' mines the same chick,he just eats and eats and still looks hot!! when i 1st met him a year and half ago i was pretty slim n looked quite good,he was forever complimenting me...now the compliments are few and far between!!maybe thats just coz hes got complacent tho!! im so annoyed with myself tho as i just lost neary half a stone but his dad died so suppose i turned to food as per usual!! but now theres nothing stopping me...only food!he he! if you think about it its not actually that hard is it? i found it dead easy and wasnt hungry but still im a fat blob,with a thin girl screaming to get out! we will do this hunny,i feel so much more determined now and i know im not the only 1! we are all in this together and we can do it!ooohh i cant wait to go 2nite to weigh in and get back to it! iv lost 3st before on ww and got to my goal of 9st,so if iv done it once........it will happen again!! x x x :eek: :p

Good luck kelly! :D it will all be worth it in the end. I've lost 18lbs so far on WW but i'm way off those size ten jeans at 12st 11lbs :(

I've promised to book myself a fantastic holiday as soon as i reach goal will be so nice to be able to wear a bikini again :rolleyes:

Charlotte xxx

aw thank you charlotte! 18 lb thats fantastic,well done you! yeah im 12 st something,not sure how much iv put on,but tonight will tell!!eeek!!:eek:

iv not worn a bikini since god knows!! that will defo be the turing point...ahhh a bikini,how fab would that be...dam you thin bikini models!! I WILL BE LIKE YOU ONE DAY!!he he!! x x x x:eek: :D

Wow Kell, you got to 9 stone before! You can totally do this!!!! I feel much better now because sometimes I think...aw, I won't get to 9 stone because it is such a lot of weight...but if you can do it, maybe I can too! :) Let's give it a good fighting chance hun!!! Then when you're nine stone and I'm nine stone sure we'll be unstoppable!!! ;)

Wow Kell, you got to 9 stone before! You can totally do this!!!! I feel much better now because sometimes I think...aw, I won't get to 9 stone because it is such a lot of weight...but if you can do it, maybe I can too! :) Let's give it a good fighting chance hun!!! Then when you're nine stone and I'm nine stone sure we'll be unstoppable!!! ;)

yes babe,i cant quite believe it myself!! i just look at pictures of myself and think all that hard work and for what? to put all back on and look a mess and feel rubbish! you know what chick....COURSE WE CAN DO IT!!! lets totally do this now.im on kickstart this week, 18pts a day. and seriously if i can do it any1 can,i have the worst eating habits in the world.sometimes i even cut a chunk of cheese and put butter on it and eat it.i have been having a takeaway nearly every nite so im not surprized iv put on weight! but its flora light all the way for me now....(yuk!!) but what the hell,being slim is a lot better feeling than eating a piece of stupid cheese!! we will be 9 stone!! x x x x x x ;) :D

Back